Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aces

startup item enable registry

4 posts in this topic

I'm trying to RegWrite() a key/value to Enable a specific key in the msconfig startup menu

The following key is what I need enabled: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\WTF"

Does anybody know the key/value to enable "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\WTF"?

~~ AutoIt v3 Minion ~~Name: Kevin "Aces-X" MorrisOrganization: A C DevelopmentE-Mail: AcesX91@acecoding.netOS: XP Professional; Vista package~~ Released Software ~~CPU-Mach: Topic at acecoding.net ForumsProxyzBuddy: Beta testing at the moment, private onlyWHSTool: Not released to the public

Hi,

wrong forum I guess :whistle:

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi im new so forgive me if im wrong

i used this to make my app run at windows startup

(Winxp)

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "MyAppName", "REG_SZ", @ScriptFullPath)

And to remove it

RegDelete("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "MyAppName")

Regards

Figgler

Edited by figgler

Hi im new so forgive me if im wrong

i used this to make my app run at windows startup

(Winxp)

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "MyAppName", "REG_SZ", @ScriptFullPath)

And to remove it

RegDelete("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "MyAppName")

Regards

Figgler

I am new to this scripting language... can you please site an example?

When the CPU shuts down and I want my "Scite" application to run during the start.

Thanks a lot :)