Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RandomGuest

Two script questions

2 posts in this topic

Heres two of my questions, I hope you can help me :)

Does there exist any script that does like roll a dice, like a 10% chance it presses the U button, and 50% it presses I and 40% it dont press anything, and so on?

Does there exist any script that if you press a button, lets say Q, that will shut down and exit the script?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Heres two of my questions, I hope you can help me :)

Does there exist any script that does like roll a dice, like a 10% chance it presses the U button, and 50% it presses I and 40% it dont press anything, and so on?

Does there exist any script that if you press a button, lets say Q, that will shut down and exit the script?

Use the helpfile (which has examples) to lookup: Random() and SetHotKey()

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0