Repeat a command until I press a certain button ?

Bert, when you said you often thought about it and would help me, did you mean about making a virus or a game? And I'm glad you can't make viruses in this too, I can understand the problems it would cause. Bert/Paulie, either of you got MSN?

Oops, double post :)

Anyway, I'm think about getting MSN. alot of people use. I feel left out. but at the moment, i am MSN-Less and stick to AIM.

If you choose to use AIM, I'm TheGayFruitFly.

Oops, double post :)

Anyway, I'm think about getting MSN. alot of people use. I feel left out. but at the moment, i am MSN-Less and stick to AIM.

If you choose to use AIM, I'm TheGayFruitFly.

I'm aussiexodus... Kyle, for my msn and whatnot, check my profile. It's down the bottom left.

Bert, thank you. But yeah, I can look back and chuckle, in fact I am. ..... and Thank you ssubirias, I'ma edit the code you gave me a bit then send it to my friends :) .

xKylex - I'm glad you have a sense of humor and didn't take my post wrong. The overall intent was to leave you with the question, "how does the script do that" and get you to study or ask questions about the cammands that might not make sense. On a lighter note, I'm also glad to see that you landed on something that worked for you.

To the forum - my apologies and your points are noted. This wasn't intended to light people up as it has. Hopefully we can move forward without harboring any ill feelings.

Have a good one!

--ss3