HTTP Data Uploader

I'm trying create this script correctly, but it wasn't working and I lost most of the original data but here I go.

My friend and I have a website where users visit every day. While we cannot afford the domain name and the webserver, we have reverted back to free web hosting.

Since using PHP scripting does not work with our current provider, and we have too many files to move, I wanted to create a script where the user could enter the information that they needed, and when they click on the post button it would re-rite the original website forum page. Is that possible with AutoIt?

Anyway, Here's the code.

#include 

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=

$CRS_WebApp = GUICreate("CRS Data Input Console", 402, 468, 193, 125)

$Warning_Bold = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Warning:", 0, 0, 55, 17)

GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")

$Warning1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("This application is used exclusively, By Computer Resource Service, ", 56, 0, 328, 17)

$Warning2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("to post data to our website. This application does not have the capability to access", 0, 16, 394, 17)

$Warning3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("any other part of the Internet. If you feel that this application is accessing other parts", 0, 32, 398, 17)

$Warning4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("of the Internet, then discontinue use of this program and contact the Support Center.", 0, 48, 401, 17)

$Username_Input = GUICtrlCreateInput("Type your name here.", 64, 88, 121, 21)

$Username = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Your Name:", 0, 96, 60, 17)

$Message_Topic = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Message Topic:", 0, 136, 80, 17)

$Message_Topic_Input = GUICtrlCreateInput("Type the message topic here.", 86, 126, 153, 21)

$Reply_Checkbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("I'm replying to a message.", 256, 128, 145, 17)

$Message = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Message:", 0, 168, 50, 17)

$Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 56, 168, 329, 209)

GUICtrlSetData(-1, StringFormat("Please type your message here.\r\nRemember that after you click Post Message\r\nthe message has already been posted. So \r\nplease proof-read all messages before posting\r\nthem to the CRS Website."))

$Post_Message_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Post Message", 304, 384, 83, 25, 0)

$Cancel_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 224, 384, 75, 25, 0)

$Post_Status = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Upload Status", 8, 416, 377, 41)

$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Last Message successfully uploaded at: ", 16, 432, 195, 17)

GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1

Sleep(100)

WEnd

Or download the source code CRSPoster.au3

"To the well orgainized mind, Death is but the nextGreat Adventure" - Professor Dumbledore, Hogwarts Head Master(Excerpted from "Harry Potter and the Sorcers Stone" by J.K. Rowling)"Technology has a Life, Like Humans, and should be treated with respect. When You abuse it, You get abused!" - CRS Chairman of the Board of Directors (me)=================================================I will personally hand pick autoit scripters to join the CRS Corp Scripting Team.=================================================