How to have 2 Forms

Jonniemac315

I am new at the creating GUIs this is my first projet with it. I am not sure how to creat 2 different forms and have them show up one after another like a Install shield would with the Next buttons and Finish and what not. Here is the Code I have so Far. I want to take out the first MSG Box ($Install) and replace it with a form if I can and also the second MSGBox ($Back).

Func _FileCopy($fromFile,$tofile, $fc_flag=272)
    $winShell = ObjCreate("shell.application")
    $winShell.namespace($tofile).Copyhere($fromFile,$fc_flag)
EndFunc 
$Install = MsgBox (0, "Update", "This Program Will Update Active Control to the Newest Version Please Click OK to Install")
If $Install = 1 Then
; These Are for Version Control Later on in the Development of the program
;   _FileCopy("C:\program files\activecontrol\1.txt", "C:\program files\activecontrol\Backup\")
;   _FileCopy("C:\program files\activecontrol\ActiveControl.mdb", "C:\program files\activecontrol\Backup\")
;   _FileCopy("C:\program files\activecontrol\Control.ico", "C:\program files\activecontrol\Backup\")
;   _FileCopy("C:\program files\activecontrol\Security.mdw", "C:\program files\activecontrol\Backup\")  
    _FileCopy("\\10.0.0.2\Activecontrol\current\1.txt", "C:\program files\activecontrol\")
                _FileCopy("\\10.0.0.2\Activecontrol\current\ActiveControl.mdb", "C:\program files\activecontrol\")
    _FileCopy("\\10.0.0.2\Activecontrol\current\Control.ico", "C:\program files\activecontrol\")
    _FileCopy("\\10.0.0.2\Activecontrol\current\Security.mdw", "C:\program files\activecontrol\")
#include <GuiConstants.au3>

$Form1 = GuiCreate("Finished", 258, 210,-1, -1 , BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
GUISetIcon ("c:\Program files\ActiveControl\control.ico")
Opt ("GuiCloseOnESC", 0)
$Button_1 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("< Back", 96, 176, 65, 25, 0)
GUICtrlSetState (-1, $GUI_DISABLE)
$Button_2 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Finish", 184, 176, 65, 25, 0)
GuiCtrlSetstate (-1, $GUI_Focus)
$Button_3 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 8, 176, 65, 25, 0)
GUICtrlSetState (-1, $GUI_DISABLE)
$Input_4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("The Newest Version of Active Control is now Installed Please Click Finish.", 10, 31, 236, 55,$ES_Center)
$Group_5 = GuiCtrlCreateGroup("Install Finished", 8, 8, 241, 161)
GuiSetState()
While 1
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        ExitLoop
    Case $msg = $Button_2
            ExitLoop
    Case $msg = $Button_1
        $Back = MsgBox (52, "Rollback", "Are You Sure That You Want to Remove the Most Recent Version of Active Control and Install the Older Version Back On?")
        If $Back = 6 Then
        _FileCopy("C:\program files\activecontrol\Backup\1.txt", "C:\program files\activecontrol\")
        _FileCopy("C:\program files\activecontrol\Backup\ActiveControl.mdb", "C:\program files\activecontrol\")
        _FileCopy("C:\program files\activecontrol\Backup\Control.ico", "C:\program files\activecontrol\")
        _FileCopy("C:\program files\activecontrol\Backup\Security.mdw", "C:\program files\activecontrol\")  
        EndIf
    Case Else

EndSelect
WEnd
Exit
EndIf