Icon editor effect.

Fossil Rock

I'm trying to accomplish an effect like an icon editor does. I've tried using the dll magnify method but it freaks out the screen after a minute or two.

I've also tried stretching the image but is creates an anti aliasing effect (which I don't want).

Any ideas or suggested threads that may help?

Example:

Posted Image

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

I'm trying to accomplish an effect like an icon editor does. I've tried using the dll magnify method but it freaks out the screen after a minute or two.

I've also tried stretching the image but is creates an anti aliasing effect (which I don't want).

Any ideas or suggested threads that may help?

Example:

Posted Image

Can you read each pixel? and then dynamically create the picture, with 1px = 10x10px labels, set to that colour?? Or something like that... It would be cool :)

Can you read each pixel? and then dynamically create the picture, with 1px = 10x10px labels, set to that colour?? Or something like that... It would be cool :)

Yes, and there's an example of it on the forum somewhere, but it won't work for my needs. I need to constantly change the zoom level and the refresh rate makes it difficult to use effectively.

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif