Quadratic Script - buggy graph, PLEASE HELP!

Foy

You missed a ")" on line 34. :)

Also, have you thought of making the Graph able to be resized? I'll show you how if you give me a little while again :P taking it slow today. To hot to do anything interesting ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay quick question, how do you un-encrypt things? I got the stuff nice and encrypted... now what?

Encrpyted with the MD5 hash example I gave? Well then you have to compare another value against it... :)

If MD5#1 = MD5#2 Then

;They are =! yay!

Else

;They are different

EndIf

Edited by Bert

You missed a ")" on line 34. ;)

Ironically my only typo is on the only line that is there but doesn't do anything yet.

When I actually get to implementing the scale then I'll post the fixed version lol..

I wanna try on my own first anyways, otherwise whose work is it really? :P

It's 3:00 am.... good night... er.. morning... bye. :)

Next project... password manager. xD

Woot woot, super encryption. ;)

So can you decrypt md5hash stuff?

You can with the _StringEncrypt() thing that's built in lol... dunno the pros/cons of MD5Hash vs the CR4(I think...) one with String.au3...

I don't *really* know ANYTHING about encryption lol. :)

Next project... password manager. xD

Woot woot, super encryption. ;)

So can you decrypt md5hash stuff?

You can with the _StringEncrypt() thing that's built in lol... dunno the pros/cons of MD5Hash vs the CR4(I think...) one with String.au3...

I don't *really* know ANYTHING about encryption lol. :)

MD5 is strong because it is a hash- it is meant to be one way.

Why did you use a batch file to unistall? You seem to have done a nice job with the installer using AutoIt :S

Well pre-autoit I used nothing but bats and simple stupid VBs for mindless stuff and I'm working on converting stuff but I'm too lazy to spoof an uninstaller, it's not like I WANT you to be asthetically pleased while deleting my work. LOL

MD5 is strong because it is a hash- it is meant to be one way.

But then I can't use it to store private data that I can decrypt and use... guess I'll have to stick with _StringEncrypt. xP

but MD5 is good for passwords and logins. :)

That way I also don't technically have access to that info, it only matches their input with the database. ;)

Now I see why website never e-mail your password when you forget it, they can only change it, not decrypt it. xD

Woot woot, learning feels good.

Also, have you thought of making the Graph able to be resized? I'll show you how if you give me a little while again :P taking it slow today. To hot to do anything interesting :)

I'd gladly take you up on your offer now, I keep getting overwhelmed by the array errors and x, y of the point vs the x, y of the graphic. X.X

I'm still a newbie programmer. ;)