how to close an *.exe that is not opened by my script

joker17

• Moderators

i think if u have over 11k posts u could make a simple code (4 you) in 20 seconds (or maybe u already have one)

You're right...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Smoke_N's post count is in Yen. Mine is in U.S. posts and the answer is ProcessClose("photoshop.exe")

You've explained that too him already in like post 3 or 4... I assume it isn't working for him... the process he is trying to close is more than likely a system process that he does not have permission to close, so what I stated earlier is going to be the only way to close it (if this is the case).

:) Yen huh? ;)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You've explained that too him already in like post 3 or 4... I assume it isn't working for him... the process he is trying to close is more than likely a system process that he does not have permission to close, so what I stated earlier is going to be the only way to close it (if this is the case).

:) Yen huh? ;)

Unfortunately due to inflation, the value of my posts is on the decline and soon I will be worth 11,000 posts. :P

Joker have you tried this:

$pid = ProcessExists ( "photoshop.exe" )

ProcessClose ( $pid, 1)

And also what is the real name of the process you are trying to close so I can do more research?

Also what version of windows are you running?

Edited by weaponx

• Moderators

Ya'll are barking up/down/side to side? the wrong tree... AdjustTokenPrivileges << Know it, live it, breathe it.

• Moderators

I thought if he was administrator that he would have these privileges by default.

Think again.

Edit:

I should iterate on this I'm sure... but I won't...

Edited by SmOke_N

Blue_Drache is a freaking psychic. I don't support game hacking of any sort.

No, I've just been around the block a few times.

The OP talkz liek diz and wuntz phree codez. Zomg!

Sorry....You get no help from me to develop the things I absolutely hate in a game.... bots, cheats and hacks.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache