Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chmod777

Image Search

7 posts in this topic

sorry for my first post being rude, but I just found out that your competitors has an advantage: <_<

http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/ImageSearch.htm

I'm a long-time user of AutoIt (from version 2) but this function really rocks. Am I the only one who misses this or is there something I missed in the documentation?

Is it possible to do this "image search" using the PixelSearch or PixelGetColor or some other way?

I have a lot of aut and au3 scripts so in case it isn't can I call somehow ahk scripts? I mean other than through the command.com what seems to be a real hassle.

I wonder why this great function disappear too

It is possible with an advanced version of PixelSearch... A UDF that parses the image, and then searches for all the pixels.

you mean "user defined function"? Do you have a link?

All I found is this:http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/PixelSearch.htm

what is the common function for pixel search but practically unusable for image searching.

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

Has this script been tossed out? I can't seem to get it to work any longer. It gives me an error about the $result in ImageSearch.au3 not being declared as an array.

Edited by Mehoron

Has this script been tossed out? I can't seem to get it to work any longer. It gives me an error about the $result in ImageSearch.au3 not being declared as an array.

Hello,

I have the same error.