file copy help

hi, this is part of my script

FileCopy ("c:/updates/file1.exe","\\10.250.207.80\share\updates\file1.exe", 1)
FileCopy ("c:/updates/file2.dat","\\10.250.207.80\share\updates\file2.dat", 1)
if FileExists("\\10.250.207.80\share\updates\file1.exe") and FileExists("\\10.250.207.80\share\updates\file2.dat") then
    IniWrite("result.ini", "st", "X" , "copied")
    $k=0
else 
    IniWrite("result.ini", "st", "X", "not copied")
    $K=1
endif

if using this script

What hapens if transfer fails in the middle of one file, while file copy to a network destination?

With explorer sometimes i get an error copying this files to the destination folder, and then, the remote file size seems to be ok, but its corrupt and i have to recopy them, now with autoiit i dont get an error, and it seems to copy much faster then explorer, (but not shure if an error ocures that it wil say anyting)

I can't use "check file size", if the network file copy fails, the remote file seems to have the same size as lokal one

internet is wery slow here, the remote ip is on the same ISP then me, sometimes file transfeer is very slow and sometimes it fails coping

any sugestion to retray copy until correctly copied?

srry my bad english :/

hi, this is part of my script

FileCopy ("c:/updates/file1.exe","\\10.250.207.80\share\updates\file1.exe", 1)
FileCopy ("c:/updates/file2.dat","\\10.250.207.80\share\updates\file2.dat", 1)
if FileExists("\\10.250.207.80\share\updates\file1.exe") and FileExists("\\10.250.207.80\share\updates\file2.dat") then
    IniWrite("result.ini", "st", "X" , "copied")
    $k=0
else 
    IniWrite("result.ini", "st", "X", "not copied")
    $K=1
endifoÝ÷ Ú'î²)ඬ±Êâ¦Õ¡jØZ¥éìûkj{z·Ú["Ø^']ê¢wW°)^~)^rr¶§zÜ(®G^²Ø§jبh­ìiÞ®Ê&zئzÈ zÖ§zºè­Ê)Ê)ඬ~)^²Ú-ç^²Ø§jبú%uêÚÛaz{az·¦¢×W¬7¬y鬶ޢFî¶+lrëºZØ¡j÷­¢·¢­é§£"¶®¶¢¶'hص©Þ®º+jwb¶ÇËhrrç!}«-z»azw±¦Z+z¶î¶z-²«z'Úê뢺º·¬¶­Ü"Ʋj|­xq©÷öÛ¬z«¨µÈ^rGâë"Íꮢض§zÜ(®Gâç(§'Ú[-êÞ^~)^±ç¦²Ú!j÷­ëë"Íæ¬Þ{^®w­Ì¯+^­ëaz·¦¢×¢¦+(Ø^±©!#íéæzÊ&zئzÇâëkj{yêâ²÷«ÊÉhÁ©Ý²¶)²+_j)lrb§ÊË zËb¢{h­ëkk'(§+§¶)¢ºÞrÙrrbyÛ+¯)²m§^  b²ÿªê-xX¥x*)ÊÈhºWkzÛ«H§q«¡÷Ú[«y.q©Üç$¶¬­ë.Ö§v'â·7«¢Úò¶(§'âæ j)Ò¢g­)à)jëh×6While not FileCopy ("c:/updates/file1.exe","\\10.250.207.80\share\updates\file1.exe", 1) 
    Sleep(5000) ; some pause between attempts
WEnd