Sign in to follow this  
trillion

How to Delete GuiCtrlCreateEdit?

trillion

I have created a edit label to display a variable, because it cannot refresh fast enough, i plan to delete the guiedit can create a new guiedit, anyone please help to explain a way to delete a guiedit and not the whole gui menu

GaryFrost

I have created a edit label to display a variable, because it cannot refresh fast enough, i plan to delete the guiedit can create a new guiedit, anyone please help to explain a way to delete a guiedit and not the whole gui menu

Should be faster to update the control rather then delete it and re-recreate it.

GUICtrlDelete

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

trillion

Should be faster to update the control rather then delete it and re-recreate it.

GUICtrlDelete

Thank you for the tip, it is perfect. The reason i dont update the control because when it enter schrool , the variable will go crazy

dani

Thank you for the tip, it is perfect. The reason i dont update the control because when it enter schrool , the variable will go crazy

When it enters... what?

I highly doubt a control will not update fast enough. An "update" is done by simply calling GUICtrlSetData, passing the ControlID of your edit control as a parameter, as well as the new text. How can this not work?