Sign in to follow this  
derda

Waveoutfunktions....

derda

hi :)

I tried to figure out how to control the Waveoutport.

This happens with the WinApi(winmm.dll) but i'm getting desperately with it ^_^

all i could code in two weeks was this lousy bit of code:( :

;works:
Func waveOutGetNumDevs($dll="winmm.dll")
    $ret = DllCall($dll,"int","waveOutGetNumDevs")
    If IsArray($ret) Then
        Return $ret[0]
    Else
        Return -1
    EndIf
EndFunc
;may works:
Func waveOutClose($hno,$dll="winmm.dll")
    $ret = DllCall($dll,"int","waveOutClose","int",$hno)
    If IsArray($ret) Then
        Return 1
    Else
        Return -1
    EndIf
EndFunc
;don't works:
Func WAVEOUTCAPS($dll="winmm.dll")
    $stc = "int wMid;int wPid;long vDriverVersion;char szPname[255];long dwFormats;int wChannels;long dwSupport;"
    $struct = DllStructCreate($stc)
    $ret = DllCall($dll,"none","WAVEOUTCAPS","ptr",DllStructGetPtr($struct,1),"ptr",DllStructGetPtr($struct,2),"ptr",DllStructGetPtr($struct,3),"ptr",DllStructGetPtr($struct,4),"ptr",DllStructGetPtr($struct,5),"ptr",DllStructGetPtr($struct,6),"ptr",DllStructGetPtr($struct,7))
EndFunc

my biggest Problem is i don't know how to create buffers or special structures like WAVEOUTCAPS

has anybody a good link on how to create structures?

grez

derda

P.S: sorry for my bad English :/

weaponx

First off, why did you quote yourself? Second, you didn't give a description of what this script is for. Third you didn't tell us what the problem is.

derda

hi

sorry about that :/ i wanted to edit something but haven't found the edit-button...so i tried every button i saw... and hit the apply-button by mistake...

i need this script for creating a pwm i need in school.... the problem is i don't really know how to create a structure i need for eg WAVEOUTCAPS

there are so many data types on msdn and i don't know witch one of autoit fits to them...(i hope you understand this sentence :/)

the function, i posted before, checks how many waveoutports are available. The second function closes an previously opened Waveoutdevice and the third fills in some information in a WAVEOUTCAPS-structure.

derda

wow thats great :)

but this isnt exactly the thing i need... he displayed the wavein... i wan't to control the waveout ^_^ but i think i can learn much from his code :)

grez

derda

edit:

hi

anyone a guess why this don't works?

Func WAVEOUTCAPS($dll="winmm.dll")
    $stc = "int wMid;int wPid;long vDriverVersion;char szPname[5000];long dwFormats;int wChannels;long dwSupport;"
    $struct = DllStructCreate($stc)
    Return $struct
EndFunc
Func waveOutGetDevCaps($struct,$id=1,$dll="winmm.dll")
    $ret = DllCall($dll,"none","waveOutGetDevCaps","ptr",DllStructGetPtr($struct),"byte",DllStructGetSize($struct))
    MsgBox(0,"",DllStructGetData($struct,"wMid")&@CRLF&DllStructGetData($struct,"wPid")&@CRLF&DllStructGetData($struct,"vDriverVersion")&@CRLF&DllStructGetData($struct,"szPname")&@CRLF&DllStructGetData($struct,"dwFormats")&@CRLF&DllStructGetData($struct,"wChannels")&@CRLF&DllStructGetData($struct,"dwSupport"))
EndFunc

waveOutGetDevCaps(WAVEOUTCAPS())

is it possible to use all dataformats on msdn in dllstructs? for example tchar...

grez

derda

edit2:

i thing szPname is the problem... it has to have the length of "MAXPNAMELEN" but i don't have a glue how i could get this in autoit ;)

none got a glue?

Edited by derda