Ghost Mouse

Rejectedz

For most people it would be better to have the script and not the exe.

Downloading an exe can be risky, and since you have said that there was a virus in the original then to me it sounds foolish to even look at it.

Be careful about asking for script to be shown as people have been banned for that by Valik

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

So you basically just changed the GUI from my program?

Edit: Wow... this kind of pisses me off, this is his "credits":

Brett(Scripted)

Darin(Designed)

Ryan(Stood by me the whole way)

And if you even compare his code with mine you'll be able to notice that they're almost identical.

Even the .ini files that are created are exactly the same name format... The fade function is also the same..

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

heh...and piano man...yours wasnt full of virus's...lmfao

EDIT: brett dont get me in this...i didnt design it...piano man did...i just changed the buttons so you'd like it...didnt know you'd produce it as yours >.>

Edited by Swift

So you basically just changed the GUI from my program?

Edit: Wow... this kind of pisses me off, this is his "credits":And if you even compare his code with mine you'll be able to notice that they're almost identical.

Even the .ini files that are created are exactly the same name format... The fade function is also the same..

Yes i changed it a lil, sorry i couldent find your name for the credits :)

Surely after saying such harsh things against you you are going to request that they delete their posts? Like you did mine even though all I did was give an opinion about what I believed most people would like and which not at all offensive.

But I'm sure you've already done that.

Don't ever ask me to delete my posts again Rejectedz because next time there is no way.

The names in my little black book have just increased by 1. That makes 3 in 3 years.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Hmm... Is "Piano Man" not a good enough name? That's who I am in this forum so put that...

I really have no idea why you put three people in the script when the whole freaking program is 95% my work and 5% you (or your friend I think) changing GUI (you might get .00001% for going to all the work to take credit for it)...

If you want to prove me wrong post the code and we'll see how similar it is.

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

I made this in dedication to piano man :P read below :blink:!! :)

EDIT: didnt really make it...just edited it. :wub:

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#Include <Misc.au3>
#NoTrayIcon 

Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 1) 

$gui = GuiCreate("Mouse Recorder (By Piano Man)", 300, 50, -1, -1, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI , BitOr($WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))
GUISetBkColor (0xF8B330)
$start = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Record", 20, 15, 70, 30)
$stop = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Stop", 200, 15, 70, 30)
GUICtrlSetColor($start, 0x0047EC)
GUICtrlSetColor($stop, 0x0047EC)
    GuiCtrlSetState($stop, $GUI_DISABLE)
$prompt = GuiCtrlCreateLabel("If you would like to play a prior recording click 'Play'...", 16, 1, 330, 15)
$playPrior = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Play", 110, 15, 70, 30)
$checkDown = GuiCtrlCreateCheckBox("Reconstruct with left mouse button held down", 15, 130, 330, 20)
GUICtrlSetColor($playPrior, 0x0047EC)

WinSetTrans("Mouse Recorder (By Piano_Man)", "", 0)
GUISetState(@SW_Show)
_WinFade($gui, 0, 250, 15, 5, 0)
WinSetTrans("Mouse Recorder (By Piano_Man)", "", 255)

While 1 
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select 
        Case $msg = $start
            GuiCtrlSetState($start, $GUI_DISABLE)
            GuiCtrlSetState($stop, $GUI_ENABLE)
            _WinFade($gui, 250, 100, 15, 5, -1)
            $time = @HOUR & "-" & @MIN & "-" & @SEC
            Do 
                $pos = MouseGetPos()
                $msg = GuiGetMsg()
                IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\Recording time was " & $time &  ".ini", @MON & ":" & @MDAY & ":" & @YEAR, @Sec & " " & "click", "")
                IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\Recording time was " & $time &  ".ini", @MON & ":" & @MDAY & ":" & @YEAR, @Sec & " " & $pos[0], $pos[1])
                Sleep(20)
                If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE then Exit 
            Until $msg = $stop
            _WinFade($gui, 100, 250, 15, 5, 0)
            GuiCtrlSetState($start, $GUI_ENABLE)
            GuiCtrlSetState($stop, $GUI_DISABLE)
        Case $msg = $playPrior 
            $file = FileOpenDialog("Choose a .ini file that contains coordinates from before", @DesktopCommonDir & "\Mouse Positions", "(*.ini)", 0)
            If Not @ERROR Then 
                GuiSetState(@SW_DISABLE)
                $iniName = IniReadSectionNames($file)
                $coords = IniReadSection($file, $iniName[1])
                GuiCtrlSetData($prompt, "Esc exits!")
                If BitAnd(GUICtrlRead($checkDown),$GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED then MouseDown("left")
                For $a = 1 to $coords[0][0]
                    $temp = StringSplit($coords[$a][0], " ")
                    If $temp[2] = "click" then 
                        MouseClick("left")
                    Else
                        MouseMove($temp[2], $coords[$a][1], 3)
                    EndIf
                    If _IsPressed("1B") then Exit
                    Next
                If BitAnd(GUICtrlRead($checkDown),$GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED then MouseUp("left")
                GuiCtrlSetData($prompt, "If you would like to play a prior recording click 'Play'...")
                GuiSetState(@SW_ENABLE)
            EndIf
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            _WinFade($gui, 250, 0, 15, 5, -1)
            Exit
    EndSelect
    Sleep(50)
Wend

Func _WinFade($hWnd, $iStart, $iEnd, $iStep = 3, $iSleep = 1, $iFade = 1); $iFade - 1 = Fade Out - 0 = Fade In
    If $iFade Then
        For $iCount = $iStart To $iEnd Step - $iStep
            WinSetTrans($hWnd, '', $iCount)
            Sleep($iSleep)
        Next
        Return 1
    ElseIf Not $iFade Then
        For $iCount = $iStart To $iEnd Step $iStep
            WinSetTrans($hWnd, '', $iCount)
            Sleep($iSleep)
        Next
        Return 1
    EndIf
    Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
EndFunc
Edited by Swift

In all honesty, i love how your credits say this:

Ryan(Stood by me the whole way)

LOL. I dunno, but that made me laugh.

He plagiarizes Piano_Man's code, gives the design credit to the person who gave him piano man's code, and then credits some guy who sat there and watched him do it. Sorry Piano_Man, I mean no disrespect, as plagiarism is a very serious thing, but that made me :)

Yes i changed it a lil, sorry i couldent find your name for the credits :P

Thats just bull. You even call him "piano" in this post here. How do you think credits work? you can't find the person's actual name so you just leave them out?

You fail.

Edited by Paulie

LOL. I dunno, but that made me laugh.

He plagiarizes Piano_Man's code, gives the design credit to the person who gave him piano man's code, and then credits some guy who sat there and watched him do it. Sorry Piano_Man, I mean no disrespect, as plagiarism is a very serious thing, but that made me :)

:P Reading it from that perspective does make me laugh... I don't really care that much because that script took me like 15 minutes to make when I was still 99% noobish, but if the first script that he posts as one of his "completed works" is a plagiarized script I dread seeing what will happen later...