Title Problem

Champak

When I compile my app CTRL{F7}, it seems to compile correctly. Task manager shows the proper name which matches my exe name. However, in my endeavor to code another portion of my script I came across a problem that I don't know how to fix in regards of Autoit compiling. While using the Systray_test script my title name and process name displayed in the SciTE output window show my app to be "#0Title: AutoIt v3, process: AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" When it should be "#0Title: Cruisev1, process: Cruisev1.exe". My exe file is named Cruisev1.exe, so I don't know why this is happening. When I put the title and/or process name as the names I believe should be used to detect my app, nothing happens with the this test script, but when I put in the "error autoit" title/process name, the detection script works fine and finds the tray menu. How do I fix this, can it be fixed.

PS Side note, is there a more efficient way to do this, to select a submenu in the traymenu, I use key sends after the main tray is located. I would prefer not to do it that way.

Global $prcoess = "AutoIt3Wrapper.exe"

clickSysTrayByProcess($prcoess, "right")

Func clickSysTrayByProcess($winProcess, $click = "right", $times = 1)
    Local $a =  _SysTrayIconProcesses()
    Local $p = MouseGetPos()
    For $i = 0 To UBound($a) - 1
        If $a[$i] = $winProcess Then
            $pos = _SysTrayIconPos ($i)
            MouseClick($click, $pos[0], $pos[1], $times, 1)
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
    Next
    MouseMove($p[0], $p[1], 1)
        Send("{UP 3}+{ENTER}")
EndFunc   ;==>clickSysTray

Help.

Edited by Champak