Hello Everybody help me

ahshayou

i need help about

how can to save the file if im done making the code?

and how it works?

please help me

Hi ashshayou,

To make an AutoIt script, just right click in windows explorer, and go "New" -> "AutoItV3 Script". Then edit it to your hearts content. I recomend you get the full version of SciTe4AutoIt3 as this will greatly make it easier to code, with all of the built in applications to aid you. Once you are done, you can either compile from Right-Clicking on the file, going into the Start Menu -> My Programs -> AutoIt V3 -> "Compile Script to .exe"

Once you do that, a GUI will apear asking for options (from the start menu only):

The source is your AutoIt Script you created at the start.

Output can be blank, where it will create the .exe with the same name as the script.

The icon is a custom icon, which is usually the "A" logo (Above).

If you want your script to be ran on 9x systems, then select ANSI otherwise go for Unicode. It is unsual for you to have an great need to have an x64 compiled script.

Hope that helps!

Brett

:D

Hi ashshayou,

To make an AutoIt script, just right click in windows explorer, and go "New" -> "AutoItV3 Script". Then edit it to your hearts content. I recomend you get the full version of SciTe4AutoIt3 as this will greatly make it easier to code, with all of the built in applications to aid you. Once you are done, you can either compile from Right-Clicking on the file, going into the Start Menu -> My Programs -> AutoIt V3 -> "Compile Script to .exe"

Once you do that, a GUI will apear asking for options (from the start menu only):

The source is your AutoIt Script you created at the start.

Output can be blank, where it will create the .exe with the same name as the script.

The icon is a custom icon, which is usually the "A" logo (Above).

If you want your script to be ran on 9x systems, then select ANSI otherwise go for Unicode. It is unsual for you to have an great need to have an x64 compiled script.

Hope that helps!

Brett

cool.gif

sorry, can you post some picture guide for me ?

because im a newbie moron :D

please

While 1 = 1
  If _IsPressed ( "04" ) then Pickup()
WEnd

func Pickup()
  Send ("{F12}");Switch to bar 4
  Send ("{F1}");Use Pickup
  Send("{F9}");Switch back to bar 1
Endfunc

here is the code sir

Edited by ahshayou