AutoIt3Wrapper?

Swift

I press Ctrl+F7...and it tidys and runs etc...it gets to aut2exe and it gives me a error saying in/ out/ blah...and then I compile it manually...and exit the compiler...and my program doesnt have the description or anything? whats up with that? I looked in the helpfile...nothing I saw helpfull...

What?? This question has nothing to do with ResHacker...im just asking how to compile a script using the Wrapper...its not working...when I compile it...in scite...it tidys...then it run aut2exe...and says the syntax is wrong...so I enter all the info...and then press compile...close the compiler...and then the whole compiler (Wrapper) thing exits...so then...My code is just compiled without any options...?

• Developers

What?? This question has nothing to do with ResHacker...im just asking how to compile a script using the Wrapper...its not working...when I compile it...in scite...it tidys...then it run aut2exe...and says the syntax is wrong...so I enter all the info...and then press compile...close the compiler...and then the whole compiler (Wrapper) thing exits...so then...My code is just compiled without any options...?

Show the Outputpane information and EXPLAIN your problem properly so I/We can help you....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hi, I have the same problem. See the appended screenshot.

I have a clean install of AutoIt 3.2.10.0 and the SciTE from 16-2-2008.

After the Popup Aut2Exe comes up with his window.

The messages in the lower SciTE pane are:

>"C:\Programme\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui.exe" /in "D:\AutoIt-Projekte\Photogrammetrie\LPS_Auto\LPS_Auto.au3"
+>08:20:47 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper GUI v.1.10.1.3
-> No changes made..
+>08:22:52 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.10.1.4   Environment(Language:0407  Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X86)
>Running Tidy (2.0.23.10)  from:C:\Programme\AutoIt3\SciTE\tidy
+>08:22:53 Tidy ended.rc:0
>Running AU3Check (1.54.10.0)  from:C:\Programme\AutoIt3
+>08:22:53 AU3Check ended.rc:0
+> Updated RT_VERSION information.
>08:22:53 Resource updating finished.
>Running:(3.2.10.0):C:\Programme\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "D:\AutoIt-Projekte\Photogrammetrie\LPS_Auto\LPS_Auto.au3" /out "D:\AutoIt-Projekte\Photogrammetrie\LPS_Auto\LPS_Auto.exe" /icon "D:\AutoIt-Projekte\Photogrammetrie\LPS_Auto\GV.ico" /comp 4 /pack /Bin C:\DOKUME~1\KalskiJe\LOKALE~1\Temp\AutoItSC.bin
+>08:23:35 Aut2exe.exe ended.rc:0
->Warning: This is an Unicode compiled script and will not run on Win9x/ME.
>Updated the Source Version to:1.3.0.23...
>Exit code: 0   Time: 169.906

post-24253-1203491986_thumb.png

Mit freundlichen GrüßenJens

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /beta /in "D:\My Documents\Files\AU3\Scripts\Barcode Generator\help.au3.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta"
+>17:56:18 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.9.5.6    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X86)
>Running AU3Check (1.54.12.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta
+>17:56:19 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.2.11.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "D:\My Documents\Files\AU3\Scripts\Barcode Generator\help.au3.au3" /out "D:\My Documents\Files\AU3\Scripts\Barcode Generator\help.au3.exe" /comp 2 /nopack /Unicode
+>17:56:19 Aut2exe.exe ended.rc:0
>Running (3.1.0.0): C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\aut2exe\upx.exe
+>17:56:20 UPX.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: 0   Time: 2.413

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui.exe" /in "D:\My Documents\Files\AU3\Scripts\Barcode Generator\help.au3.au3"
+>17:56:37 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper GUI v.1.9.5
-> No changes made..
+>17:56:39 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.9.5.6    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X86)
>Running AU3Check (1.54.10.0)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3
+>17:56:39 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.2.10.0):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "D:\My Documents\Files\AU3\Scripts\Barcode Generator\help.au3.au3" /out "D:\My Documents\Files\AU3\Scripts\Barcode Generator\help.au3.exe" /comp 2 /nopack /Unicode
+>17:56:40 Aut2exe.exe ended.rc:0
>Running (3.1.0.0): C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\aut2exe\upx.exe
+>17:56:41 UPX.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: 0   Time: 4.055

Lemme update Au3Wrapper, and I'll see what else happens. :)

Edited by Bert

Aut2Exe is displaying the dialog for bad switches being passed.

---------------------------

Aut2Exe

Command Line Parameters:

Aut2Exe.exe /in <infile.au3> [/out <outfile.exe>] [/icon <iconfile.ico>] [/comp 0-4] [/nopack] [/pack] [/ansi] [/unicode] [/x64] [/console] [/gui]

OK

Some differences shown above compared to surveyors' prompt.

Temporary solution is perhaps use the beta version of Aut2Exe here to use as more switches are available. And Jos can workout a permanent fix soon hopefully.

Edit:

Download the beta Aut2Exe only if you do not have the beta installed, otherwise copy the beta Aut2Exe over to the production Aut2Exe and allow overwrite. AFAIK, the same idea mentioned in the Scite4AutoIt3 topic in Devs forum.

Edited by MHz

Aut2Exe is displaying the dialog for bad switches being passed.

Some differences shown above compared to surveyors' prompt.

Temporary solution is perhaps use the beta version of Aut2Exe here to use as more switches are available. And Jos can workout a permanent fix soon hopefully.

Edit:

Download the beta Aut2Exe only if you do not have the beta installed, otherwise copy the beta Aut2Exe over to the production Aut2Exe and allow overwrite. AFAIK, the same idea mentioned in the Scite4AutoIt3 topic in Devs forum.

With the Beta Aut2Exe it works.

Mit freundlichen GrüßenJens

• Developers

I have added the 3 required versions of aut2exe to the scite4autoit3 installer to avoid this issue for people that didn't see the warning in the announcement.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)