choices in msgbox ?

d4rk

2, i have a msgbox with ok and cancel choices, so how to give the event on each choices ? i've found but can't find any answer ...

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

• Developers

Which part isn't clear for you in the helpfile ?

:)

example:

$rc = MsgBox(1,'test','test')
If $rc = 1 Then 
;ck is clicked
EndIf
Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The Return Value, i see the value return for each choice but i can't find the way how to put them. this's my code, it can't show the messagebox with each choice

func shutdn($a)

$a=msgbox(4,"Hey","2222")

if $a=1 Then

msgbox(1,"ok","ok")

Else

msgbox(1,"cancel","cancel")

EndFunc

while 1

Hotkeyset("^q","shutdn")

WEnd

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

The Return Value, i see the value return for each choice but i can't find the way how to put them. this's my code, it can't show the messagebox with each choice

func shutdn($a)

$a=msgbox(4,"Hey","2222")

if $a=1 Then

msgbox(1,"ok","ok")

Else

msgbox(1,"cancel","cancel")

EndFunc

while 1

Hotkeyset("^q","shutdn")

WEnd

Yoh, i forget an end if :)

example:

$rc = MsgBox(1,'test','test')
If $rc = 1 Then 
;ck is clicked
EndIf
can you put a messagbox at ;ck is clicked ?

can you put a messagbox at ;ck is clicked ?

Each button has it's own return value that you can use to look for in your script:

$s = MsgBox(2, "Test", "Test")

Select

Case $s = 3

MsgBox(0, "", "ABORT")

Case $s = 4

MsgBox(0, "", "RETRY")

Case $s = 5

MsgBox(0, "", "IGNORE")

EndSelect

Quick script to show how to use them

Each button has it's own return value that you can use to look for in your script:

$s = MsgBox(2, "Test", "Test")

Select

Case $s = 3

MsgBox(0, "", "ABORT")

Case $s = 4

MsgBox(0, "", "RETRY")

Case $s = 5

MsgBox(0, "", "IGNORE")

EndSelect

Quick script to show how to use them

thanks, but isn't it work with my code? (with If structure ?)

thanks, but isn't it work with my code? (with If structure ?)

I did that for you

$a = msgbox(4,"Hey","2222")
If $a = 1 Then
    MsgBox(0x40000, '' , 'OK')
ElseIf $a = 2 Then
    MsgBox(0x40000, '' , 'CANCEL')
ElseIf $a = 3 Then
    MsgBox(0x40000, '' , 'ABORT')
ElseIf $a = 4 Then
    MsgBox(0x40000, '' , 'RETRY')
ElseIf $a = 5 Then
    MsgBox(0x40000, '' , 'IGNORE')
ElseIf $a = 6 Then
    MsgBox(0x40000, '' , 'YES')
ElseIf $a = 7 Then
    MsgBox(0x40000, '' , 'NO')
ElseIf $a = 10 Then
    MsgBox(0x40000, '' , 'TRY AGAIN')
ElseIf $a = 11 Then
    MsgBox(0x40000, '' , 'CONTINUE ')
EndIf

Edit:

With using the flag 4, then you have the option of Yes and No.

Edited by MHz

Thanks all :)