Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iznogoud

Look a like a automatic check mark list

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am making a script wich shows a list of commands and this is no problem.

But what i want now is when one command is finished it shows a checkmark in front of it.

So with my simple thinking i put:

GUICtrlCreatePic("Test2.JPG",80,265, 20,21)

After the command but it won't show this command.

Do i this before the GuiSetState the checkmarks are already available before the commands are run.

How can i put an image after each command so it looks like its checked, does anyone have a idea?

Kind regards,

Iznogoud

Have copy paste the code to just see what happens and hope i will understand, but i don't have the GuiImageList.au3

But this code is way complicater than i am looking for, at least i think so.

I simply just what to put an image before a label when one command has runned. I don't want checkboxes wich i can click or something like that.

What i am trying to make is a nice looking log in script alternative to KIX32 or Batch files.

So when a command has finished by example created network directories it puts an image in front of the label and that images is a check mark.

Then go to next command etc etc.

Have copy paste the code to just see what happens and hope i will understand, but i don't have the GuiImageList.au3

But this code is way complicater than i am looking for, at least i think so.

I simply just what to put an image before a label when one command has runned. I don't want checkboxes wich i can click or something like that.

What i am trying to make is a nice looking log in script alternative to KIX32 or Batch files.

So when a command has finished by example created network directories it puts an image in front of the label and that images is a check mark.

Then go to next command etc etc.

Is there no easy way to put an image before a label when a command is finished?

Or maybe a change of picture? So if i put one picture with the same color as the background and then when the command is finished i change that picture to a checkmark picture?

I have tried like everything with GuiCtrlSetPic but i can't find the correct code or it isn't even possible.