Send string in 2 languages.

Hey, its me again :)

So this is my problem:

My keyboard layout has 2 languages: Russian & English.

And when I want to ControlSend() or just Send() message like: <Here comes Russian text> <Here comes English text>

Then my program sends text only in one language, that is currently on.

How can I do so, that it will send phrase correctly, with 2 languages?

Alt+Shift changes the language that is currently on, so if you get no better answers you can always use this;

send Alt+Shift <Here comes Russian text> 

send Alt+Shift <Here comes English text>
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem, only my languages are Greek and English.

And my real problem is that I have not been able to determine what language the target application is before I start send()ing.

Also, there seem to be 2 language settings at play: The keyboard language of the target application and the keyboard language of AutoIt

As you can see from my test script (send.au3) and the resulting output (send.txt), when both Notepad and AutoIt are set to Greek, everything works fine and I do not even have to switch keyboard layouts between the English and Greek texts.

As you can also see in the above files my attempt to find out what keyboard language notepad uses with the following call:

{{{

$result = DllCall($user, "long", "GetKeyboardLayout", "dword", $AppPID)

{{{

fails without an error but returning a value of 0

Any ideas on making it work?

Or of another workaround?

Send.txt