Prelogin Execution Code

Ibrahim

How can i do some execution code in the lever before windows xp login even as a driver or a service

like some programs (partition magic ,Unhack Me) ,if some one can direct me the way to do that.

and stop calling me a spammer!!!!!!!,Please ^__^

in another words,I need to run a script after windows finishes its boot sequence but before a user even thinks about login. Can anyone please tell me how to do this please? (If running Autoit is impossible at that stage I could settle for running a simple executable as well).. and if it should be runned as a service how can i make sure it loads before login

sorry for the PROLONGATION ^____^

Edited by Ibrahim

How can i do some execution code in the lever before windows xp login even as a driver or a service

like some programs (partition magic ,Unhack Me) ,if some one can direct me the way to do that.

and stop calling me a spammer!!!!!!!,Please ^__^

in another words,I need to run a script after windows finishes its boot sequence but before a user even thinks about login. Can anyone please tell me how to do this please? (If running Autoit is impossible at that stage I could settle for running a simple executable as well).. and if it should be runned as a service how can i make sure it loads before login

sorry for the PROLONGATION ^____^

Make it a service, and look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default....gistry_keys.asp (Last paragraph) Edited by Bert

I will check it out but first Thank You man!

have u tried it and u r sure it loads before the login screen of windows at the level after drivers load

i'm asking because it will require lots of REBOOTS <<=======OUCH!!!!!!

Edited by Ibrahim

thanks richard for that what i was asking is that it loads before anything regarding login screen and startup

even if there is a level before that after loading drivers ((((I'm talking about the level they start"Stage" Drivers

then my script then the login screen starts" and as i mentioned the programs above like unhackMe ...etc

so it's not about the windows startup services like telnet which loads after the user login it befooooooore that before the login screen itself .

if that's all regarded to autoit team maybe i should stop at this point and be satisfied with it,cause i reay realy love ur forum and it did helped me much with my previous scripts. thanks

• 1 month later...

thanks richard for that what i was asking is that it loads before anything regarding login screen and startup

even if there is a level before that after loading drivers ((((I'm talking about the level they start"Stage" Drivers

then my script then the login screen starts" and as i mentioned the programs above like unhackMe ...etc

so it's not about the windows startup services like telnet which loads after the user login it befooooooore that before the login screen itself .

if that's all regarded to autoit team maybe i should stop at this point and be satisfied with it,cause i reay realy love ur forum and it did helped me much with my previous scripts. thanks

I'm pretty sure system services are running DURING the login screen,because i can acess my media in another pc without login in.But you'll have to check if they load BEFORE the login screen or not.