It is posible?

Hey. I have some questions:

1. It is posible to search for a color in a minimized window? (example: with Control functions?)

2. Sometimes when I use the Send() function, it types only 1-2 letters in place of whole word. Why?

Can anyone answer me?:)

[font="Courier New"][size="3"]CyRius Developments[/size][/font][list][*]CO Proxy[*]CO Assembly tool[*]CO PacketSniffer[*]Larkinor proxy[*]BoIM Messenger[*]Encrypt/Decrypt[*]Hashtables[*]Slowest, but greatest skins ever xD[/list]

Just a pointer, put some destcription inside the title instead of, "Is It Possible?", and another thing, anything is possible in AutoIt, you just gotta know how!

Question 2) It may be because you have the send key delay, at the top of your script to low, or something along that.

Question 1) I don't belive that it is, ive never seen a function like that, and havnt seen anyone need it, maybe you could bring up the window for a split second, pixelsearch, and minimize it back down. This may not be what you want if its a big game and stuff, but that's all I know, i'll search and come back to you in a lil while.

Just a pointer, put some destcription inside the title instead of, "Is It Possible?", and another thing, anything is possible in AutoIt, you just gotta know how!

Question 2) It may be because you have the send key delay, at the top of your script to low, or something along that.

Question 1) I don't belive that it is, ive never seen a function like that, and havnt seen anyone need it, maybe you could bring up the window for a split second, pixelsearch, and minimize it back down. This may not be what you want if its a big game and stuff, but that's all I know, i'll search and come back to you in a lil while.

1. Big thanks again:) I'm waiting:) (I cant do it with minimizing because is an online game and sometimes the maximizing is slow. I want to make a bot. Exists a bot named "ScriptVessel" and that searching for pixels in minimized window:P I want to do that too, because it isn't a free hack and i can't pay for it:)) )

2. No, I tried everything. When I set the delay to 10 sec still dont type all the letters,just few one.

Edited by CyRius

[font="Courier New"][size="3"]CyRius Developments[/size][/font][list][*]CO Proxy[*]CO Assembly tool[*]CO PacketSniffer[*]Larkinor proxy[*]BoIM Messenger[*]Encrypt/Decrypt[*]Hashtables[*]Slowest, but greatest skins ever xD[/list]

1. Big thanks again:) I'm waiting:) (I cant do it with minimizing because is an online game and sometimes the maximizing is slow. I want to make a bot. Exists a bot named "ScriptVessel" and that searching for pixels in minimized window:P I want to do that too, because it isn't a free hack and i can't pay for it:)) )

2. No, I tried everything. When I set the delay to 10 sec still dont type all the letters,just few one.

Hmmm, well I'll keep looking on these wierd topics...

Soo... Any other ideas?:)

Well on question 2 the only time i have experienced that exact problem was when xtrap was blocking my input could this be the case?

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Hmmm:) Im working with AutoIt for a year but i dont know what do you mean at "xtrap":) I need to send keys for an user field and a password field:"> It is an autologin

Hey R6V2:) So did you find something? I have searched for "control pixel search" but i didnt find anything:( Anyone have any idea if we can make it? if we dont find an existing function can we make it?:)

well i don't think it's possible to pixel search while minimized... all the apps i saw that could work on minimized windows

used memory searching instead of pixel searching.. plus i think memory searching is a bit faster and more cpu friendly:D

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former -Alber EinsteinPractice makes perfect! but nobody's perfect so why practice at all?http://forum.ambrozie.ro

Well pixel-searching and memory reading is two different concepts to achieve(mostly) the same thing.

Memory reading is way more accurate(and a lot faster) than the pixel-concept...

But I believe getting a pixel color for some coord on a minimized windows is very much possible, but it depends on if the window is being redrawn while it's minimized.. otherwise it wont do much good..

Edit:

I took the liberty to create a function which does this:

Func _PixelGetColorEx($swTitle, $swText, $iXPos, $iYPos)

If Not WinExists($swTitle, $swText) Then Return(SetError(1, 0, 0)) ; window doesn't exist

If Not IsHWnd($swTitle) Then $swTitle = WinGetHandle($swTitle, $swText)

Local $hWndDC = DllCall("user32.dll", "hwnd", "GetDC", "hwnd", $swTitle)
    If Not $hWndDC[0] Then Return(SetError(2, 0, 0)) ; Could not get device context

Local $iRGBColor = DllCall("gdi32.dll", "int", "GetPixel", "hwnd", $hWndDC[0], "int", $iXPos, "int", $iYPos)

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "ReleaseDC", "hwnd", $swTitle, "hwnd", $hWndDC[0])

If $iRGBColor[0] = -1 Then Return(SetError(3, 0, 0)) ; Pixel is outside clipping region

Return $iRGBColor[0]

EndFunc

Use it like the normal PixelGetColor but with a window title/handle and text. :)

You might wanna check @error as not all windows support the GetPixel feature...

Edit:

Whops, forgot the ReleaseDC call, fixed.

Edit:

Late edit, fixed some typos I made. doh

Edited by FreeFry

• 2 weeks later...

It works only on the active window:( Like the PixelGetColor:( When i switch window i get another value:( :-s

Edited by CyRius