Innosetup with AutoIT script help needed

jben

Just tried making my autoIT script exe silent with this by sending to and adding /S but it still showed the installation

script1.exe is the name of the process. Nothing to do with location.

On your previous code, if the installs are silent (no progress), then you may do it like the below

$pid = Run('setup.exe /s')
$i = 0
While ProcessExists($pid)
    Sleep(1000)
    $i += 10
    ProgressSet( $i, $i & " percent")
    If $i = 100 Then
        ; choose to restart progress
        $i = 0
        ; or choose to wait until exit
        ProcessWaitClose($pid)
    EndIf
WEnd

For succession, you could get the exit code within the AutoIt script. Not sure if Inno Setup monitors the exit code of [Run] entries.

Oh my. Well I think I could just keep showing the installation because the user can then visually see that something is happening?..

Then if its possible to add an exit button to the progressbar the user could click this to end the process, is that a possibility?

You would need to create your own Gui with a progress control so you can also add a cancel button. Then it could be possible. You would not want to use ProcessClose() on an installer half way through the installing of files else you could leave a ... mess. To abort further installations could be possible if the installs are within the same script. So, if in doubt, then let the user manually click through the install so they can safely cancel if they wish to.

Hi mhz, thanks for all your help.

I've now decided to merge my code into 1 as there was only a few scripts. So I have now been able to implement the progressbar within this which seems to work fine.

I will probably be back here asking questions :-) . Hopefully I can work it out though.

I do have 1 question though, is there any way to move the progressbar as it seems to be locked in the centre of the screen and I would like to move it to top right?

thanks