Need Help With Some Codes

Hello Members Of AutoIt forums i was wondering if someone coud help me ?

well i want to make a script for a game etc...

and i want when i double click on the program to first show a picture and under the picture a proces bar :D the proces bar to load for about 5 secs :D if someone helps me i will be verry grateful :)

Btw Sorry For My Bad English :D

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

please help me ;( i realy need these kind of codes

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

Use AdlibEnable() to check to see if you doubleclicked the program.

Use ProgressOn() to make a progress bar.

well by "DoubleClick" i mean starting the program but never mind

for the second i don't get it :S

cuz i want when i start program a picture to apear and jus under the picture a progress bar

but don't know how to do it :S and it didn't get much clear when you told it (sorry if i offended you)

cuz i want when i start program a picture to apear and jus under the picture a progress bar

but don't know how to do it :S and it didn't get much clear when you told it (sorry if i offended you)

You can learn more about how to do things (like using ProgressOn()) by going to the AutoIt Help File. While you're editing your script, press F1 and the help screen will come up.

Well if you just want to see when the game gets opened then you can just use ProcessExists or ProcessWait (takes less CPU) in a loop.. a little example below:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

While 1

ProcessWait("notepad.exe")

GUICreate("Loading...",350,85,-1,-1)
    GUICtrlCreatePic(@ScriptDir & "\picture1.jpg",0,0,350,60)
    $progressbar =  GUICtrlCreateProgress(0,60,350,25)
    GUISetState ()

For $i = 10 to 100 step 10
    sleep(500)
    ProgressSet( $i, $i & " percent")
    GUICtrlSetData ($progressbar,$i)
    Next

GUIDelete()

Do
        Sleep(1000)
    Until ProcessExists("notepad.exe") = 0

WEnd

Above is a little expample that you might could use, but if it is your own program you could just create the progress bar in the beginning of your code.

Regards

Edited by newbiescripter