SyncX ver. 1.0.0.5

Synapse

u could use from the utils folder in the source code zip...there`s the db editor...u could that to dump the language file....or use from commandline sqlite.exe (i think is sqlite.exe -dump dbname > file.exe)

do u have an example that i could use to include the windows scheduler in autoit?

Thx

Aah, now I see:

Here's the dump:

INSERT INTO Lang VALUES('Svenska','Säkerhetskopiera nu','Namn','Avsluta','Version:','Leta efter uppdateringar','Alternativ','Starta med Windows','Inaktivera Splash','Minimera till meddelandefältet under säkerhetskopiering','Starta minimerad','Språk:','Alternativ för säkerhetskopiering','Säkerhetskopiera ett job i taget','Inaktivera meddelanden','Starta nu.','Ändra','Ta bort','Vill du verkligen avsluta SyncX?','Ta bort säkerhetskopiering','Vill du ta bort:','Språk','Språket kommer ändras vid omstart!','Vill du starta om nu?','Ny säkerhetskopiering','Sökväg','Sökväg till källa','Från...','Sökväg till mål','Till...','Namn på säkerhetskopiering här','Inställningar','Kopiera mapp och sub-mappar utom tomma mappar','Kopiera mapp och sub-mappar inkluderat tomma mappar','Visa inte filnamn under kopiering','Visa hela käll och målfilernas namn under kopiering','Verifiera nya filer','Fortsätt kopiering om fel uppstår','Kopiera gömda och systemfiler också','Skriv över endast-läs filer','Skriv över alla filer i mål','Göm process','Schemaläggning','Kör denna säkerhetskopiering varje:','Dag|Söndag|Måndag|Tisdag|Onsdag|Torsdag|Fedag|Lördag','Dag','Vid:','Timmar:','Minuter:','Verkställ','Avbryt','Ändra','Nu','Välj sökväg till mål','Välj sökväg till källa','Säkerhetskopierings namn här','Sökväg till källa','Sökväg till mål','Error','Ett eller flera fält saknas från schemaläggaren!','Lyckat!','Säkerhetskopiering las till utan problem','Säkerhetskopiering ändrad utan problem','Säkerhetskopiering påbörjad','Säkerhetskopiering avslutad','Varaktighet','Måndag','Tisdag','Onsdag','Torsdag','Fredag','Lördag','Söndag','Lägger till en ny säkerhetskopiering på listan','Ändrar vald säkerhetskopiering','Tar bort vald säkerhetskopiering','På','Datum','Status','Play','Stop','Pause','Återställ','Avsluta',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL);

:P

The only example I can name right now is that in cmd you can type: at 16:50 run myapp.exe. I'm sure it has many more features!

Edited by monoceres

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm strange...for me the timer works perfectly...i says exactly how minutes/seconds it took.....If u click the backup button after it allready did the backup i will do it...but i don`t think will backup anything...cuz the application backups only the new files or the ones that were modified.

I`ll add the start-up option and for the new gui...well i allready working on it.

Well if this is the case. It doesn't work right. And seems REALLY stupid to me. You backup your files, change those files, and then click backup now, and it wont back them up? If you EVER click that button it should back it up no matter what.

• 2 weeks later...

it is a very nice backup tool. However it needs the folowing features :

- the option to make zipped backups.

- filter the files by file type and size

- option to exit program after backup is done (because I use an external schedule utility to start this program everyday)

- I should have the option to Globally choose a backup folder / path - for all the backups

- the SyncX should make a new folder (inside of that Global backup folder) with the name of folder to be backed up

- one of the advantage to use a script based backup tool is I can very easy add many backups by just edit a TXT file. Like : the txt file "backup_list.txt" . In the txt file could be this text :

C:\things to backup\*.* -> D:\SyncX - backups\ (maybe some option here like Y or N)

C:\stuff\my music\*.* -> D:\SyncX - backups\ (maybe some option here like Y or N)

If I wanna add 20 folders to backup job list - it would be much easier the have the option to add them by modifying this txt file.

Edited by sebastian111

Hi

I created a backup called murray. It is supposed to run every day, but on the main screen it says it will run on Saturday?

When I click the "backup now" button a little popup says executing murray but my modified files are not copied.

Only when I right click my backup and select "Run this now", then it copies modified files from the source folder to the destination?

Best regards,

Murray

• 7 months later...