Sign in to follow this  
jmalbitz

Where did _Menu_ClickPopup() go?!

jmalbitz

I upgraded to 3.2.10 and now when using _Menu_ClickPopup() function (which I think used to be part of Auto3Lib) I get an error message about unknown function. What is the equivalent function now that Auto3Lib is part of the AutoIt3 package?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you.

martin

I upgraded to 3.2.10 and now when using _Menu_ClickPopup() function (which I think used to be part of Auto3Lib) I get an error message about unknown function. What is the equivalent function now that Auto3Lib is part of the AutoIt3 package?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you.

But why don't you just look for it in something like, oh, I don't know, say at a wild guess, AL3Menu.au3.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

GaryFrost

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you.

The assumption gremlin ate it.

Most of the Auto3Lib was merged with the UDFs of AutoIt, NOT all. If it didn't make it in the merge than it probably won't get added.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

jmalbitz

But why don't you just look for it in something like, oh, I don't know, say at a wild guess, AL3Menu.au3.

wow, dude, harsh. just looking for a little help. I... thought... this... was... the help and support forum.

Anyway, where can I find AL3Menu.au3? I looked in the application's Include folder but didn't see it there.

--thanks again

Richard Robertson

Did you try searching the forum for it?