Audio dl And convert to mp3

rambo3889

this is my updated downloader :D

u need ffmpeg.exe to convert its to large to upload

any ideas of things to add are welcome and i gladly add them :D

<snip>

Edited by Melba23
Code removed

some of my scripts check them out and give feedback so i can learn from them :)autoclicker a autoclickernote taker a script to take notes with

This looks great! I really like it, thanks

I have the following questions...

1. On running the script the following error occurs:

Line (25) : ==> Variable used without being declared.:

$dl_AND = GUICtrlCreateButton("Download", 0, 278, 400, 25, BitOR($BS_FLAT,$WS_BORDER,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$WS_EX_STATICEDGE))

$dl_AND = GUICtrlCreateButton("Download", 0, 278, 400, 25, BitOR(^ ERROR

adding "dim $BS_FLAT" at the start eliminates error. Is there a better solution?

2. If the download folder does not exist, (C:\Users\Administrator\Videos) the program goes through the motions of downloading but it doesn't really download anything. It would be nice if it would check if the folder exists first.

3. Once the download folder is created, it will download the flv file but does not convert it to avi.

Edited by fmen

@ fmen what do you mean by Pn and are u useing autoit v3.3.0.0

i make it check if the file exists first

and u need ffmpeg.exe to make it convert

<snip>

you can download ffmpeg.exe there

Edited by Melba23
Link removed

some of my scripts check them out and give feedback so i can learn from them :)autoclicker a autoclickernote taker a script to take notes with

@ fmen what do you mean by Pn and are u useing autoit v3.3.0.0

i make it check if the file exists first

and u need ffmpeg.exe to make it convert

http://rapidshare.com/files/180558156/Youtube.zip

you can download ffmpeg.exe there

"Pn" was a typo for "On". Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, I am running v3.3.0.0.

I missed the ffmpeg.exe download. Thanks, I'll get it.

I'll give you an update in a while.

Nice script!

@fmen

2. If the download folder does not exist, (C:\Users\Administrator\Videos) the program goes through the motions of downloading but it doesn't really download anything. It would be nice if it would check if the folder exists first.

In my youtube downloader the output directory for video is the desktop so please check it first before reply :)

Cheers, FireFox

@ thenewkid

I still have the same minor problem with the download folder issue. If nonexistent it does not seem to check..

@firefox

The default desktop download location eliminates the problem.

Conversion to avi occurs as advertised with the plug-in but the file will only play sound (no video) on media player 11. What other plug-in am I missing?

Good stuff, guys.

if u look i made the defult out put fo vista its ok i can change that to check if its vista and if vista it will go to the vindos folder and if xp i make it go to where the videos folder is for xp :) 2 mins work

Hi, I did a quick check and unfortunately, it is not working for me. In fact, even if I specifically choose the Desktop as the the download location, the file will not download there. The original script did allow for that option.

Sorry...

Maybe someone else using XP can confirm this.

If FileExists($deflutpath) Then
;file exists
Else
    $deflutpath = @ScriptDir ;file does not exist
EndIf

it should save to where the script is if the file does not exist did u change that part to @DesktopDir

and is this the right path the the xp videos folder C:\Documents and Settings\"&@UserName&"\My Documents\My Videos

Edited by thenewkid

• 9 months later...