Pic's quaility from ScreenCapture

2, when i press Print Screen on the keyboard then go to Paint and paste it, the screen in big and its quality is great, but when using the ScreenCapture and save them as JPG or PNG, they would go something not very well, i'm sorry but is there anyway to make it better ?

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

2, when i press Print Screen on the keyboard then go to Paint and paste it, the screen in big and its quality is great, but when using the ScreenCapture and save them as JPG or PNG, they would go something not very well, i'm sorry but is there anyway to make it better ?

Step 1, post all code used with the screen capture makes it easier for us, as most of us don't have working crystal balls :).

Step 1, post all code used with the screen capture makes it easier for us, as most of us don't have working crystal balls :).

Please, haven't you ever reach a pic come sfrom _ScreenCapture_Capture ?

#include <ScreenCapture.au3>
While 1
Local $number = 0   
$number=$number+1
_ScreenCapture_Capture(@SystemDir & "\Screenshot " & $number & "_" & @MIN & ".png")
sleep(6000*10)
Wend

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

how ... did i miss that , anyway, thanks man

...not to disappoint you : the SetJPGQuality has no effect when saving to PNG, only on JPG files, also since he had not set any it defaults to best quality anyways - i rather assume his picture viewer (the one to view the saved screenshots ) is not scaling to 100% , but maybe set to 75 % to view the picture scaled to screen...

from the help file

Sets the quality level that will be used for JPEG screen captures

#Include <ScreenCapture.au3>

_ScreenCapture_SetJPGQuality($iQuality)

Remarks

If not explicitly set, JPEG screen captures default to a quality level of 100

yes, i'm wakefulness to know that :)

but thanks anyway