how to add Version and Description ?

Try to skip them ? i don't know, it's betting giving a screenshot, by the way, when you click 'Add Reply', just click once and ways, sometimes the browser seem like stop but he doesn't ... just be patient, it make you avoid doubling post

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

it gives only ok button and after pressing ok it opens aut2exe.exe and when i browsees file and compile it compiles it as a normal file.

i have added the following code but same result.

#Region 
#AutoIt3Wrapper_icon=E:\icons\Icon_2.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_outfile=AV.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=4
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseAnsi=y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=It's Me, d4rk
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=It's Me, d4rk
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.0.1
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=it's me, d4rk
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1056
#EndRegion

Please help me and tell what i am doing wrong.

thanx!

OS: Windows XP SP2, AutoIt version: 3.2.10.0Help The Great Forum Which is Used by You For Help.01 - Always Respect The Forum Members.02 - Use Search Before Posting or making any new Thread.03 - Help The Newbies.

You have to download

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/...Wrapper_Gui.exe

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/...oIt3Wrapper.exe

Reshacker ( see info at http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/...It3Wrapper.htm)

Put it into 1 folder:

|+ AutoIt3Wrap

..|-AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui.exe

..|-AutoIt3Wrapper.exe

..|-Reshacker.exe

..|-(Optional: the other Files from reshacker zip :) )

Run AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui.exe

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Thanks !

it worked for me....

thanks again.

OS: Windows XP SP2, AutoIt version: 3.2.10.0Help The Great Forum Which is Used by You For Help.01 - Always Respect The Forum Members.02 - Use Search Before Posting or making any new Thread.03 - Help The Newbies.

Hi.

thanx but can u please tell me which one to download because there are many files named Wrapper.

Go to the already posted download page.

1.) Download Autoit, (1st button)

2.) download Autoit Beta (last button, redish colour)

3.) Follow the link to the SciTE downloads page, there download the firs DL-link

Install in that order. I personally prefere to choose "EDIT" as default action for AU3 files :)

Edit your script in SciTE

Main Menu, Tools, Compile (Ctrl+F7)

Select Tab Resource Update, there you are :(

Regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!