Easy Solution.

Nothing, sorry, I thought topics were problem specific.

You can use your discretion in creating multiple topics for multiple problems... I just don't see the difference in what you asked there and what you are asking here. It can make things worse when you bunch multiple problems in one topic. So just use your best discretion.

Also, try to be more descriptive about what is working, what is not working, and what errors/output you are getting. I see you just responded in the other topic... thats good, but makes this topic/question all the more vague.

Edited by someone
While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

Hi. I have tried to declare variables on the script below, and it worked for one of them, however the second one kept running an error message whenever I ran the .au3 file. (no error message from SCITE).

Can you give me an idea of what I am doing wrong.

Thanks.

Func downloadcomplete ()
    msgbox (0+64, "Thanks", "The download that you requested has completed and is ready for your installation. Please just click on the icon on the desktop to install it. Please be warned that your computer may need to be restarted in order to successfully install the software you just downloaded. Thanks, and enjoy your new software!")
Endfunc
Dim $sAnswer = Msgbox (6+64, "Hello again!", "The latest version of Autoit will now be downloaded to your computer, If you do not wish to do this yet, please click cancel and this presentation will cancel and you will return to normal functionality of your computer. If you do wish to proceed, click continue.")
If $sAnswer >=9 then
    InetGet("http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3-setup.exe", "autoit.exe")
Dim $scontinuepressed = MsgBox (6+64, "Downloading...", "Please install the file to your system, I will give you 90 seconds to do this, If you do not finish before this period is up, please click continue when you are ready. I have included a free game, just incase you get bored.", 1279)
Elseif $scontinuepressed = 11 then ; this is the offending section.
downloadcomplete ()
Else 
EndIf
If $scontinuepressed = 2 then       
    msgbox (0+64, "Please restart this application", "The software was NOT installed on your computer, please restart this application before running any other program off the disk in your disk drive")
Endif
    $decision = MsgBox (4+64, "Make a decision", "Do you wish to continue installing the rest of the downloads on this disk?")
If $decision = 7 Then
    msgbox (0+64, "Thanks", "Only Autoit was installed on your system, if you have not already installed the other applications, please do so immediately by restarting this application and running completely through it. If not, please enjoy your renewed version of Autoit.")
Exit
Else
    $sAnswer2 = msgbox (4+64, "Did you beat me to it?", "Have you already installed autoit and wish to install another program on your system?")
Endif
If $sAnswer2 = 7 Then
    msgbox (0+64, "You are confusing", "Please decide what you actually want to do before running this installer again. Thank you.")
Exit
Else
    msgbox (0+64, "Great!", "Lets insall the other applications on this CD")
Endif
 Run (Brain.exe)