MouseMove

Just a quick question & wonder...

On this FPS game I am playing (Enemy Territory: Quake Wars if you must know) - I am trying to move the Crosshair and the MouseMove command isn't working. There seem's to be no movement whatsoever. I can make it shoot, walk/run/sprint to wherever, but not move the crosshair/mouse. I know the Mouse cursor ID is '2'.

I am just using the ordinary command to move the mouse, is there any variant of how I could move the crosshair? Would be very much appreciated if I got a reply :)

Nothing amazing to be honest...

Here's a quick look at it, as I'm writing this up as I am posting.

Opt("MouseCoordMode",2)

HotKeySet ("{F1}","_Move")
HotKeySet ("{F2}","_End")

While 1
Sleep (1)
WEnd

Func _Move()
    MouseMove (200,200,0)
EndFunc

Func _End()
    Exit
EndFunc

Still trying to understand AutoIt.

I've also tried various mouse speeds, none of them work.

Edited by SofaKingWeTardEd

AutoIt doesn't work as an aimbot for most FPS games so you're better off learning and using C or some other language if that's you're intent. I can't remember ever seeing a script on here that would work with ET or the like so I'm not sure what you mean by your last post.

AutoIt doesn't work as an aimbot for most FPS games so you're better off learning and using C or some other language if that's you're intent. I can't remember ever seeing a script on here that would work with ET or the like so I'm not sure what you mean by your last post.

Thanks mate :)

Looks like I should just carry on playing the game properly. I don't really have much time to learn C++ or any other language just to cheat on a game.

My last post was for Volly, about what I wrote up on the spot, was exactly the same as the script he asked for. :P

I guess this thread is over now :P