FreeStyle - Release - another, better preprossessor for AutoIt3

jennico

It worked with 2 out of the five editors I tried it with. I will not work if I use my standard default editor and I don't think it can be incorporated into that one. It did work fine with Scite and PrimalScript.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Released v 0.93.

Changelog:

08-07-08 v 9.0 First release Beta Version - Downloads: 48

09-07-08 v 9.1 - Downloads: 4

Fixed Bug: Difference in linecounts between "Parameters.ini" and "Functions.ini" causing wrong references.

Fixed Bug: Bad checkbox style a_lower & b_lower.

Fixed Bug: Commented out Duplicate mark relic "°".

Fixed Bug: Footnote "°=Duplicate".

Fixed Syntax Bugs (1).

Fixed Issue: _SciGui Height.

Added feature "Lex GDIPlus": Special GDIPlus.au3 / A3LGDIPlus.au3 variables will be added.

Added feature: FreeStyle Version will be checked / Changelog.txt added.

Added feature: All Settings can be saved now.

Added feature: "Example View" in Functions Group.

Added feature: "Run Example" in Functions Group.

N.B.: Examples are taken from the "Examples\Helpfile" Directory. Lots of them are NOT working ! NOT my fault !

09-07-08 v 9.2 - Downloads: 32

Fixed bug: Using Registry Key instead of "@AutoItVersion".

Fixed bug: Adding multiple Include files.

Added feature: "View Helpfile" in Functions Group.

12-07-08 v 9.3

Fixed bug: Using FileGetVersion() instead of "@AutoItVersion".

Fixed bug: Improved distinction of functions names with trailing double or triple strings (e.g. "_IEErrorNotify" and "__IEErrorNotify") on patching.

Fixed Syntax Bugs (3).

Changed: Patch log.

Added feature "Lex IE": Special IE.au3 variables will be added.

Added feature "Lex Word": Special Word.au3 variables will be added.

Added feature: Proper Array Constants Patching, e.g. <$IEAU3VersionInfo[6]=["V",2,3,1,"20070813","V2.3-1"]>.

Added feature: Separate Duplicates handling for Constants and Functions.

Added feature: Delete Duplicates and Non-uppercase Constants on Update.

Added feature: Search for Keyword in AutoIt Forum. In order to avoid fatal errors search will be processed outside of script.

Added feature: Advanced Forum Search: Option for Member Search and Subforum Search added.

Still no duplicates handling, next to come.

j.

Spoiler

I actively support Wikileaks | Freedom for Julian Assange ! | Defend freedom of speech ! | Fight censorship ! | I will not silence.OixB7.jpgDon't forget this IP: 213.251.145.96

well, mine is better.

j.

edit: though didn't try it. but you cannot compare a 250 line script with a 2500 line script, eh ?

Edited by jennico
Spoiler

I actively support Wikileaks | Freedom for Julian Assange ! | Defend freedom of speech ! | Fight censorship ! | I will not silence.OixB7.jpgDon't forget this IP: 213.251.145.96

please give me some feedback !

it's a very big project and i cannot test everything. i need some participation to improve the functions ! so please test my script and tell me what happens.

j.

Spoiler

please give me some feedback !

j.

i had problems with your script commenting out my includes to the various parts of my app (my app is split into several files for ease of maintainance)

script can be dowloaded VNC2Me source

once i uncommented them again, it works like a charm ... so i am presuming that you intend for this to be run only on a app that has one file (not split like mine)

AWESOME WORK !!!!!!!!!!!

i wanted to get all the includes included into one package, so i can allow others to edit and compile for themselves, without having autoit installed, thus allowing easy customisation of what server they use for tunneling.

thanks, its just what i was after

ask a silly question and remain a fool for 5 minutes...don't ask, and remain a fool for life__JD - YTS | VNC2Me - Secure remote Desktop Support Solutions

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a problem running Freestyle on my Win2K machine.

After Freestyle loads, two functions are executed immediately and looping all the time.

I think the problem is with GUICtrlCreateIcon, since you're referencing icons therein that do not exist in Win2K.

The icon index for shell32.dll under Win2K is 108, and I guess are supposed to be called with negative numbers.

If you could extract your selected icons from the dll(s) and add them to the zip-archive, that would be awesome.

thx mate

cheers

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln - http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://www.freedocumentaries.org/

• 1 month later...

@Mojo

i don't think it's because of the icon. there simply will be no icon, if it does not find it. i rather think that it does not work on win2k for some dllcalls. maybe you can work it out, because i cannot test it under w2k

@JDaus

you should register the parts of your file as includes in the admin tab. not sure if it helps, but in this way freestyle knows what you mean.

towards the icons, if you don't like it, you can change it easily, maybe just for the taskbar. i like to use existing icons because including my own would mean that i have to give detailled installation instructions and this makes it complicated.

i am still working on version 1.0. so far it will be able to let you decide which function to add and which no. there are lots of new functions, it will be like a universal scripting assistant. the problem is, i have more ideas every day and i got lots of construction sites within the script at the moment. it's a very interesting project.

myself, i use it daily because i can rapidly look up udfs and constants without always opening the include directory and call the includes. furthermore, lots of udfs are spread around on my harddisk and no chance to find them without freestyle. i can even try the examples and see the code from within freestyle, or open the helpfile directly on the page i need.

actually, i will continue this to bring it to a "production" version 1.0.

as far as now, there seem to be no big errors. this encourages me.

j.

Spoiler