Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AustrianOak

how do i create a button that looks like this?

7 posts in this topic

how do i create a button that looks like the one in the attached image.

what properties must i give my button?

Is it possible to put $SS_SUNKEN in the button style?

Is it possible to put $SS_SUNKEN in the button style?

Yes.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

i put the style on the button and still does not look like my image.

i put the style on the button and still does not look like my image.

Hmm... I just tried it out and it appears I was wrong. $SS_SUNKEN doesn't seem to work. I've never created a sunken button, I'll see if I can figure it out.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

Hmm... I just tried it out and it appears I was wrong. $SS_SUNKEN doesn't seem to work. I've never created a sunken button, I'll see if I can figure it out.

I just wrote a little test using a label as a button and it seems to work fine. This way, you can use the $SS_SUNKEN style.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>

GUICreate("Test",400,60)
$button = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Test Button",10,10,380,40,$SS_SUNKEN + $SS_CENTER + $SS_CENTERIMAGE)

GUISetState()
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $button
            MsgBox(0,"","Button Pressed.")
    EndSelect
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

cool!

thanks.