Sign in to follow this  
gfunk999

Read IE Table

gfunk999

:P Could someone please tell/help me, why can't I get this HP's BIOS or any table into an array from the site below?

$oIE = _IECreate ("http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3357378&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3357377&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1093#120",0,1,0,0)

$oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 0)
$aTableData = _IETableWriteToArray ($oTable, True)
_ArrayDisplay($aTableData)
Edited by gfunk999

TerarinKerowyn

#include <IE.au3>
#include <array.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate ("http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3357378&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3357377&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1093#120",0,1,0,0)
_IELoadWait($oIE)

$oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 29)

You were executing before the page loaded you can also do the same thing with _IECreate. Also look at the _IETableGetCollection you can get them all by going up 1 till 48

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah

gfunk999

Very nice indeed. I was using the sleep() function, but that didn't work, I see why as the page can load at different speeds depending on the PC.

Did you look at the source code for the index number 29?

#include <IE.au3>
#include <array.au3>

_IELoadWait($oIE)

$oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 29)

You were executing before the page loaded you can also do the same thing with _IECreate. Also look at the _IETableGetCollection you can get them all by going up 1 till 48

TerarinKerowyn

No I produce a loop that displayed them all and found 29 to be the one that had the Bios information on them

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah

gfunk999

ahhh smart, my method is guessing haha. :P Thanks again!

No I produce a loop that displayed them all and found 29 to be the one that had the Bios information on them

gfunk999

Doh! I overlooked this example on the help section...

$oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE)

$iNumTables = @extended

MsgBox(0, "Table Info", "There are " & $iNumTables & " tables on the page")