Sign in to follow this  
GregPatterson

Autoit internal

GregPatterson

I'm new to AutoIt, I'm trying to make it work it's way around a forum automatically using key commands, but that's tricky because sometimes the website will change in size, so then it gets mixed up as to where to click etc.

Is there a way I could browse a forum internally? So it knows exactly where to go.

Sorry, it's hard to explain, but can the AutoIt just go through the code of the website and know which forum to go on? Instead of me putting in external key commands.

Thanks.

dbzfanatic
Richard Robertson

No, it's not possible. No properly configured server will show the internal code to a browser or downloader.

GregPatterson

Yes it's possible, no people here won't help you make a spam bot for a forum.

It's actually for a program me and my friend are creating which will enable people to search for certain links in forums. I can't go into too much detail because it's still in production. But what it will be involving is perfectly legal and abides by practically all forum rules on every forum.