Renting a coder ?!? AU3 ->> C++ / Visual C++

Armand

Hey there, i would like to know if there is anyone who wants to translate an AU3 made project into C++ for me, the project involves TCP-IP transfers and download managing with full interface...

-> i want to translate the AU3 code to C++ .... and I want to do it as cheap as possible .... up to 1000$ ....

Any Indy in here perhaps ?

If this is not the place to look for such a thing, please tell me where else to look :)

P.S -> Project is legal by all means and copyrighted to me ....

Edited by Armand

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

some people will say you to go to renacoder.com but there is no section to search for autoIt scripters.

why you are spamming? you have already posted here http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=80306

Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel

Actually i am not the one that spams... stop posting all over.... stick to one section :)

Anyhow thanks for your help... maybe someone else will approach....

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

Hey there, i would like to know if there is anyone who wants to translate an AU3 made project into C++ for me, the project involves TCP-IP transfers and download managing with full interface...

-> i want to translate the AU3 code to C++ .... and I want to do it as cheap as possible .... up to 1000$ ....

Any Indy in here perhaps ?

If this is not the place to look for such a thing, please tell me where else to look :)

P.S -> Project is legal by all means and copyrighted to me ....

I know AutoIt and C++. I guess I should as I wrote a good chunk of AutoIt, using C++. I have written several AutoIt programs to do things that I could have written in C++, but using AutoIt, I can produce a working program much faster. What are you trying to do that AutoIt does not do effectively?

David Nuttall
Nuttall Computer Consulting

An Aquarius born during the Age of Aquarius

AutoIt allows me to re-invent the wheel so much faster.

I'm off to write a wizard, a wonderful wizard of odd...

• Moderators

I know AutoIt and C++. I guess I should as I wrote a good chunk of AutoIt, using C++. I have written several AutoIt programs to do things that I could have written in C++, but using AutoIt, I can produce a working program much faster. What are you trying to do that AutoIt does not do effectively?

Protect his source code.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Why is such a big deal of hiding your source code? I know I haven't wrote a BIG program, but I have wrote a few small ones, and mine are always open source it. I see no reason in hiding source, unless it is malicious, has hidden servers or passwords etc. in it.

• Moderators

Why is such a big deal of hiding your source code? I know I haven't wrote a BIG program, but I have wrote a few small ones, and mine are always open source it. I see no reason in hiding source, unless it is malicious, has hidden servers or passwords etc. in it.

This isn't a debate on right or wrong.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

This isn't a debate on right or wrong.

I tried to help the OP protect his autoit binaries from this Decompiler, but he either did not understand,

or did not think it was enough to simply stop the decompiler. At the End of the day, I did not feel that

he was taking it seriously enough, and put the necessary effort in to do it, which is why I kind of guess

that he wants to port it to C++. I felt that causing the decompiler to glide right past your program was

enough to stop the itchy trigger finger copy and paste kings, All else is futile without serious effort.

wtfpl-badge-1.png

Maybe he is selling it? And if I remember correctly, he said he wanted the speed of C++ (but that is just probably him falling to popular appeal).

Hi Armand,

I want to do it as cheap as possible .... up to 1000$

Well, you can take a course with that money (maybe a little more :)) and learn C++ >_<, but that will give you much more "for later" :idiot:

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif
==================================================

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

• 1 month later...