Viewing a PHP script in IE?

Kickassjoe

I'm trying to make an autoit script to help test PHP scripts, but I can't figure out how to run php scripts in IE that are on my computer. I can see the results of php scripts that are on a server... but not on my computer. It'd be really nice to not have to upload the php script I want to test, and it work without a webserver installed on the computer using this program. (It'd be ok if PHP had to be installed on the system, which I'm pretty sure it does.)

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

You're right, you must have php installed in order to view the output. It would be really simple to setup a basic webserver for future needs. I personally us xampp, it has MySQL, PHP4.0 and PHP5.0, an SMTP server (I don't remember the name, I don't use it) and Apache webserver all in one and it does 90% of the configuration for you.

You're right, you must have php installed in order to view the output. It would be really simple to setup a basic webserver for future needs. I personally us xampp, it has MySQL, PHP4.0 and PHP5.0, an SMTP server (I don't remember the name, I don't use it) and Apache webserver all in one and it does 90% of the configuration for you.

OK, I actually just got php working on xampp like 10 mins. ago :)(I had a previous PHP installation before, and it was preventing PHP in xampp from working, for some reason) I guess I'll just configure my script to ask for an xampp directory, and make it a requirement.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.