Find Any word at the screen

GruchaBks

• Moderators

Come on guyz... :)

Explain your issue in detail. You're not making much sense on what you're asking.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Explain your issue in detail. You're not making much sense on what you're asking.

ok... i'd like to make simple bot, this game havent any anty-hack module. sometimes ADMIN sends pm's to ppl and check if some1 is "bot". My script should click this green-red VS whole time, and checks "ADMIN" name in pm windows. If "ADMIN" exists, script should click on message. And i have problem here... how can i detect if "ADMIN" word is somewhere on the screen? It isnt any graphic word. CTRL+F can detect it, so its a simple word. So i think i havent to use any OCR to detect this word. Edited by GruchaBks

• Moderators

ok... i'd like to make simple bot, this game havent any anty-hack module. sometimes ADMIN sends pm's to ppl and check if some1 is "bot". My script should click this green-red VS whole time, and checks "ADMIN" name in pm windows. If "ADMIN" exists, script should click on message. And i have problem here... how can i detect if "ADMIN" word is somewhere on the screen? It isnt any graphic word. CTRL+F can detect it, so its a simple word. So i think i havent to use any OCR to detect this word.

Then do an OCR. Write some code, try and make it work. If it doesn't then post "your" code (not someone elses).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.