My PC-Info program, now in new version

Wb-FreeKill

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i uploaded it to my server for you so other people could d/l it until you fix the link :lmao:pc-info.exe i would have uploaded the .rar but i never downloaded it b4 it stopped working o:)

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

ill fix the link now, the files has been moved, sry guys..  :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have the source uploaded anywhere? If not can you send it via e-mail? I would love to take a look at it and see how you got some of the info.

tazdev@gmail.com

Pleeeeaaaasssee??

Do you have the source uploaded anywhere? If not can you send it via e-mail? I would love to take a look at it and see how you got some of the info.

tazdev@gmail.com

Pleeeeaaaasssee??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The PC-Info.rar link at the first post should work now, but i haven't acces to my ftp server right now, im in school so :lmao:

The PC-Info.au3 should be included, or else write here again, and ill find out...

Have fun o:)

• 3 months later...

ooooo :)  key logger hahaha :P

Edit:  the key logger doesnt work in computer games

:(  now ill never know my roommates password for a game :(

lol

nevermind

works well though

i dont know if your print function works

also my video card wont show up :

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you change the line

$gfx = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000", "DriverDesc")

with this then you videocard show up.

$gfx = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0002", "DriverDesc")

Sapiente vince, rex, noli vincere ferro!

I made a program that retrieved the computer info from the registry too.. without much sucess

I recently learned how to do wmi object calls and i would reccomend you use those in your script instead of using the registry

i am sure it will fix most of the problems you have with incoorect info

link to the thread is here.. and scroll down to chaos2's post .. he included a au3 file that retrievs all the comp info thru wmi's

linky

Edited by Wus

I may update it for you if you wouldnt mind...

I really do like your gui tho... Ive never tried to make one before but its very clean and straightforward

I may update it for you if you wouldnt mind... 

I really do like your gui tho... Ive never tried to make one before but its very clean and straightforward

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do that if you like :(

yeah it's old and very easy to understand.. this was the program were i learned alot as you can see... and it turned out to be usefull too :(

Can anyone post a good link on where to get the PC-Info.rar/au3 files???

I check the past messages and all the link do not work.

Somebody save my sanity...

Cheers.. :(

Well this is the "latest" version, im the creater of PC-Info originaly... i dunno if it works 100%, it's OLD and deffenetly not updated.. but here it is :(

PC_Info.rar

PC_Info.au3

Edited by Wb-FreeKill

haven't look at all of it yet ,though so far it looks great.

One problem though, on the Specifications tab, I have a network printer installed locally, and when it shows up the backslashes are relaced with commas. Screenshot attached.

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

haven't look at all of it yet ,though so far it looks great.

One problem though, on the Specifications tab, I have a network printer installed locally, and when it shows up the backslashes are relaced with commas.  Screenshot attached.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm wierd.. hmm kinda though of updating it a bit, make it much smaller (code size) and so on.. im not sure if i want or not :(

Well this is the "latest" version, im the creater of PC-Info originaly... i dunno if it works 100%, it's OLD and deffenetly not updated.. but here it is :(

PC_Info.rar

PC_Info.au3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the upload.. I am interested in all code to see what can be done and yours just looked really interesting. Maybe someone might pick up the ball where you left off on this project and keep it going. :

Cheers.. :(