i need your help

SunYatSen

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what you all people are saying here about some things which are new to me. i am not able to use my computer since i am infected by AutoIt virus. i am using another computer this time because i dont want my friends/staff members and users get infected due to me. if it will be not removed then maybe my friends will be also infected because of copying docs from my pc to their pc.

just clear what you want to say?

Sorry dude, your post was directly beneath mine, plus you did not quote

anyone or direct your post at anyone with an @userid so I yes made the

assumption that it was directed at me. :)

was it not trancexx?

Now I'm quoting you.

Your assumption was wrong. And you know what that means?

It's ok.

But we are way off-topic.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

@All,

As to the coding skill of the person that wrote the virus. I too thought that it sucked. But a skilled coder knows how to appear unskilled - including putting in lines of code that do not work correctly. Sort of like a skilled actor in a show. The decompiled code that I saw "got the job done" - so, no matter the skill level of the author, he/she/they are learning & morphing the code. Seemingly based on info posted in the AutoIt forum and a few other forums that I've seen discussing this same type of thing.

~MSP~

I think that he/she/they are reading this post aswell. And are realy enjoying this.

I think the one who made this virus, realy knows what hes doing.

AlmarM

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

Who ever is writing these viruses needs to be stopped. I would think an IP track could work. I say we find him/her and smite them. Computers are a valuable tool. Someone that is jerking around with people is just completely unacceptable. I personally love this software, and it angers me that I keep seeing these posts about this evolving virus. Just an FYI for this programmer, If I get this virus I will hunt you down and give you one last ani-virus. I hope you feel real smart fooling everyday users, but it appears you are angering a force of programmers. Especially people that are smart enough to disable your virus in their spare time.

Giggity

Your missing the point of the virus writer. They think this makes them feel important, and gives them a sense of power. They may think it is funny, or who knows what they think. Complaining how the writer is a bastard and needs to be killed won't help matters.

What is important here is SunYatSen is broke because of AutoIt being misused by someone else. We may be better off helping folks when they get infected by PMs instead of open forum. This may keep updated information on how to fix the damage from the bastard who wrote the virus.

If a sticky could be made to handle this, I'm happy to help with cleanup of the thing. That way we could get some handle on it. I would hope there would be others who would help in cleanup efforts.

Thoughts?

note: SunYatSen, send me a PM and I'll help you clean up your machine. I'm in the U.S., so the response time from me will be slow due to the time difference. Let me know what you like to do.

I get their point as bad as it may be. I was just making it known that if you make the wrong people mad, there will be consequences. Unfortunately I can't help with the virus solutions. And you are right we do need to find a solution for the viruses as they pop-up in a manner that the writer doesn't see the solution. But, where does it end? We just wait till he's done getting his jollies from attacking the innocent? Whether he's a smart programmer or just learning, he will be able to troubleshoot his own scripts.

Giggity

I can help with virus removal, but will not, which is the point of what other members are trying to get across.

There is a good chance that the OP has gotten this virus on accident and legitimately needs help, however, there is also a chance that this is one of the writers of the virus, and he is just trying to find a method of writing the script that we will not be able to fix.

My advice to people who get infected by a 'virus' or other malicious code written in autoIt: Send the file to your to your AV company and let them write it into the definitions.

I can help with virus removal, but will not, which is the point of what other members are trying to get across.

There is a good chance that the OP has gotten this virus on accident and legitimately needs help, however, there is also a chance that this is one of the writers of the virus, and he is just trying to find a method of writing the script that we will not be able to fix.

My advice to people who get infected by a 'virus' or other malicious code written in autoIt: Send the file to your to your AV company and let them write it into the definitions.

Nǐhǎo (nee-Ha-OW)

i was using nod32 but it did not detect it as a virus because i think my av was not updated. and now i can not install any new software and update my antivirus. i am using another pc for browsing this forum. i tried to uninstall my av for installing another updated version but during uninstallation the window was closed and now my nod32 is damaged and gives some error. i can not install any software. i also tried to use safemode and System Restore but nothing is working. i asked a computer reseller but he could not help me because he was asking for formatting my all drives.

if you think i am the one who wrote this virus then don't help me. i will use my computer within the virus but remember if i used my computer for one day then i will infect more then 100 users daily because i use this computer to transfer data from pc to media cards, memory sticks, etc. i have a media cards sale/service/Data Transfer shop. and by this the whole city will be infected.

Edited by SunYatSen

Nǐhǎo (nee-Ha-OW)

i was using nod32 but it did not detect it as a virus because i think my av was not updated. and now i can not install any new software and update my antivirus. i am using another pc for browsing this forum. i tried to uninstall my av for installing another updated version but during uninstallation the window was closed and now my nod32 is damaged and gives some error. i can not install any software. i also tried to use safemode and System Restore but nothing is working. i asked a computer reseller but he could not help me because he was asking for formatting my all drives.

if you think i am the one who wrote this virus then don't help me. i will use my computer within the virus but remember if i used my computer for one day then i will infect more then 100 users daily because i use this computer to transfer data from pc to media cards, memory sticks, etc. i have a media cards sale/service/Data Transfer shop. and by this the whole city will be infected.

You're just proving a point. A person who was really infected wouldn't continue using an infected pc, especially if it would infect others. Your lack of concern just leads more people (myself included) to believe you are the writer, or at least part of the group. There are ways to reformat your HD without losing your data, if you knew anything useful about computers (which even a media salesman should) then you'd know this. Sadly to say that because of this "episode" and how quickly the virus is being updated you'll have to do as suggested and report the file to your AV company as a virus and/or reformat your HD. There are plenty of people here who can help you, but it's becoming increasingly risky to actually give you the help you want.

If you really are an innocent victim forgive this forum for being wary. I suggest you use a live distro of Linux (Knoppix is my personal favorite live distro) to recover your data if you don't have the means to reformat properly. Then just wipe your drive(s).

Edited by dbzfanatic

Nǐhǎo (nee-Ha-OW)

Sounds like that will do wonders for your business. Besides being illegal to knowingly pass on a computer virus.

Giggity

You're just proving a point. A person who was really infected wouldn't continue using an infected pc, especially if it would infect others. Your lack of concern just leads more people (myself included) to believe you are the writer, or at least part of the group. There are ways to reformat your HD without losing your data, if you knew anything useful about computers (which even a media salesman should) then you'd know this. Sadly to say that because of this "episode" and how quickly the virus is being updated you'll have to do as suggested and report the file to your AV company as a virus and/or reformat your HD. There are plenty of people here who can help you, but it's becoming increasingly risky to actually give you the help you want.

If you really are an innocent victim forgive this forum for being wary. I suggest you use a live distro of Linux (Knoppix is my personal favorite live distro) to recover your data if you don't have the means to reformat properly. Then just wipe your drive(s).

i am not a virus writer and dont know about any of their group.

i can not format any of my drives (500GB Full) because i have collected all the data very hardly and i also can not take risk of data 100% backup because it will effect on my business.

i can not install or uninstall any program because virus closes the window very fast.

if you are not going to help me then no problem. i will use the computer with virus in it because i only use it for data transfers and i don't care if anyone will be infected or not.

and if you can not help then just go to hell maybe someone else will do it. but if you all dont want me to give me a solution then just reply me and i will get out from here.

you helped the Sara but now not helping me... i think you people just help girls :)

i don't care if anyone will be infected or not.

then just go to hell

Telling people to go to hell is a sure way to get yourself banned. I can't personally do this, honestly I don't care. We'll see how a mod/admin reacts. We've given you suggestions on how to bypass this problem but if you're too bull-headed to follow good advice from people who know what they're doing then so be it. You'll get no more help from me.

dude try this... it worked for a friend of mine who had the virus some time ago...

get a livecd of linux (i used ubuntu) and mount the windows partitions (search google) if they are not already mounted , cd to the root of all the partitions and use this

rm autorun.inf -R

the virus will not be removed but will be rendered useless because it can't start... and then just manually delete each end every copy ... just be carefull not to run it again :)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former -Alber EinsteinPractice makes perfect! but nobody's perfect so why practice at all?http://forum.ambrozie.ro

if we did not removed virus from his computer then people will think that AutoIt is a virus and many other bad programmer will write their viruses in AutoIt because of non detection. ...it will give autoit a bad name.

problem is not that he is infected and the problem is that he will infect many other people.

i don\'t know how to remove this virus otherwise i was ready to help you.

Look everyone, we should be trying to be constructive instead of negative. I personally have no way of knowing for sure if the guy is honest or not, but I'm willing to take him at his word. I will be helping him this evening when I get home. If anyone wants to help, it would be welcomed. I will have my AIM running.

He simply sounds like a guy who got his rig hosed by a flash drive that was infected, and needs help in getting the stuff off. He also needs to run his business. Come on folks. A little positive thinking would be nice here....

I think that is a positive step.

Am I to hold Microsoft accountable for every batch script that does something harmful to my PC? NO!!! The same thing with autoIt.

I can however submit the file to my AV company to make sure that I and other users do not execute the code in the future.

I am sorry, but at the rate this is going, if we keep writing removal tools, IMHO we will have a lot more of these requests (It will get harder and harder to differentiate the victims from the virus writers).

Got a virus? Got AntiVirus that doesn't detect it? SUBMIT THE DAMN FILE!!! (To the AV company)

Look everyone, we should be trying to be constructive instead of negative. I personally have no way of knowing for sure if the guy is honest or not, but I'm willing to take him at his word. I will be helping him this evening when I get home. If anyone wants to help, it would be welcomed. I will have my AIM running.

He simply sounds like a guy who got his rig hosed by a flash drive that was infected, and needs help in getting the stuff off. He also needs to run his business. Come on folks. A little positive thinking would be nice here....

i am totally agreed with you!

i think there are many people infected, check this link http://www.ipmart-forum.com/showthread.php...764#post2272764

Website: www.cerescode.comForum: www.forum.cerescode.comIRC: irc.freenode.net , Channel: #Ceres--------------------Autoit Wrappers, Great additions to your script (Must See) (By: Valuater)Read It Befor Asking Question Click Here...--------------------Join Monoceres's Forums http://www.monoceres.se--------------------There are three kinds of people: Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who ask, ‘What happened?’” –Casey Stengel