Vista "All Programs" Menu...

In my runas program that enumerates the c:\documents and settings\All Users\start menu\programs folder in an attempt to rebuild the start menu functionality, it works fine on Windows XP but not on Vista. In looking into this problem, it seems that the docs and settings folder has been renamed to the "users" folder and that the "all users" folder no longer exists, nor does the start menu > programs folder. Ultimately, my problem is that my "Start Menu > All Programs" functionality in my program is broke in Vista.

Does anyone know a solid way to enumerate the "All Programs" menu on the Start menu in Vista?

My Additions:- RunAs AdminDeviant Fun:- Variable Sound Volume

Try using @ProgramsCommonDir. It should point to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs. I have not had any problem using macros in Vista.

Support bacteria; it's the only culture most people have.LxP's Learning to Script with AutoIt 3 - Excellent starting placeVolly's Links Page - Links to cool and useful scriptsAutoIt Wrappers - Valuater's AutoIt Wrappers post. Lots of good stuff.Support AutoIt - Make a donation here; I did.[size="2"]#include <Guinness.pint>[/size]