Does AutoIt do FTPS?

SoulA

• Moderators

I'm trying to do some automation using FTPS but I don't see anything about it in the FTP UDF's. Is it possible? Where do I look?

How about starting in the SEARCH feature?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...highlite=%2BFTP

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

I know that AutoIt can handle regular FTP but I don't see anything in any these threads about FTPS. Maybe you miss understood or maybe I'm not seeing it.

Here's a better question... what have you tried?

Have you looked for the wininet library that ultima wrote? http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...&hl=wininet

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

To clarify: FTPS is "Secure FTP". Isn't it? :P

It's SSL yes... but my question is specific... I want to know if the OP has even attempted anything, and by the lack of reply, I'm going to assume not.

I just attempted the library that ultima wrote even though I see nothing here that implies that it should work with FTPS and it doesn't appear to be working with the FTPS server I have running if I am doing things right.

• Moderators

I just attempted the library that ultima wrote even though I see nothing here that implies that it should work with FTPS and it doesn't appear to be working with the FTPS server I have running if I am doing things right.

Not much for guessing. Your next post should be some test code you've attempted.

Not much for guessing. Your next post should be some test code you've attempted.

I used the example scripts that ultima posted in conjunction with his library but with my server settings... username, pw and so on.

It did not get any of the files in the directory I pointed it to.

Example:

#Include <WinINet.au3>

; Initialize WinINet
_WinINet_Startup()

; Set variables
Global $sServerName = ""
Global $iServerPort = 21
Global $sUsername = Default
Global $sPassword = Default

Global $sDirectory = "/"
Global $sFilenameFilter = "*"

; Create handles
Global $hInternetOpen = _WinINet_InternetOpen("AutoIt/" & @AutoItVersion)
Global $hInternetConnect = _WinINet_InternetConnect($hInternetOpen, $INTERNET_SERVICE_FTP, $sServerName, $iServerPort, 0, $sUsername, $sPassword)

; Enumerate directory files
If _WinINet_FtpSetCurrentDirectory($hInternetConnect, $sDirectory) Then
    Global $avFtpFile = _WinINet_FtpFindFirstFile($hInternetConnect, $sFilenameFilter)
    While Not @error
        ConsoleWrite(DllStructGetData($avFtpFile[1], "FileName") & @CRLF)
        _WinINet_InternetFindNextFile($avFtpFile[0], DllStructGetPtr($avFtpFile[1]))
    WEnd
EndIf

; Cleanup
_WinINet_InternetCloseHandle($hInternetConnect)
_WinINet_InternetCloseHandle($hInternetOpen)
_WinINet_Shutdown()
Edited by SoulA