Sign in to follow this  
gumbitha

NomadMemory question.

gumbitha

Hi, currently writing the beta for an Oni Multiplayer (Yeah yeah, 7 years too late huh? Naw, I know plenty of people who will play). It will eventually be ported to C, but for now it is in Autoit, because I know it better, and I can test all my stuff easily.

Now, my question:

Take this function: _MemoryRead($iv_Address, $ah_Handle, $sv_Type)

I know what I want for the Address and Handle, but I am confused on the type. I need to Read and Write to a 30 byte area. Is there a way to do it from a single function, or do I have to do double+double+double+long+short or some other timewasting nonsense?

I don't quite understand what I need to do from DllStructCreate's help file. Anyone feel up to helping me?

gumbitha

I just said I didn't understand it. I don't quite get how specifying sizes works. Do I need to use char[30] or something?

$Data = _MemoryRead($Address, $OniHandle, char[30])

_MemoryWrite($Address, $Oni2Handle, $Data, char[30])

Edited by gumbitha

gumbitha

Just double checked, and my above idea does indeed not work. Anyone got any idea? Or do i have to use the ugly "double+double+double+long+short"? :P