Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rental

is a full screen GUI with no exit buttons?

3 posts in this topic

recently my nephew has found out that some of his favorite TV shows have games on the internet he can play, but being only 2 he likes to burst out and click random buttons.

I made a GUI that would only let him go to that one site but it has the minimize button button and the exit button at the top he can press. The minimize part i got figured out, if the gui is inactive it will put it on the top and activate it, but that still leaves the X button. (to exit I'm just going to have a set key press combination)

Use $WS_POPUP style, this will remove the minimize, maximize, and exit buttons from the GUI, as well as the GUI bar.

This can be done by using SetWindowLong, I can't remember off the top of my head, but the question has been asked before.

In all seriousness though, if this is just for your "nephew", then when he clicks on the X button, then just do nothing with GUIGetMsg() or OnEvent().

While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
         Case -3; Exit code
             ;Do nothing here
    EndSwitch
WEndoÝ÷ ØêÚºÚ"µÍÕRTÙ]Û][
LË ][Ý×ÑÓÝ[ÓÛ^] ][ÝÊB[ÈÑÓÝ[ÓÛ^]

BÈÈÝ[ÈB][[

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.