Sign in to follow this  
Fanatick

Open a exe in memory

Fanatick

How to open a exe file with memory , without passing by drive.

Thanks for help

Richard Robertson

Where is the executable file coming from, if not from a drive?

Gerifield

Where is the executable file coming from, if not from a drive?

From an another program? :mellow:

(Or from a zip file, from the memory...)

Edited by Gerifield

Sorry, but i don't speak English very well... :SExamples:SQLite with guiMake AU3 from DLL

ProgAndy

It's not possible. Windows doesn't allow that, because then, you could easily run malicious software

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Fanatick

But i'm sure its possible , because some people can do this in other language , we cant use the function write mémory to do this?

Fanatick

Since all can decompile all autoit compiled script , i try to make a new script to make scripts undecompile , and for that i try to search with memory , but i dont know how to open a exe file with memory without passing by drive

Fanatick

Yes i Know it can be decompile all can be decompile , but it woul be 1000x hard to decompile it , so not all noob will can decompile it.

Volly if you can help me thanks.

Bert

From all of your previous post, I've read talk of key loggers, spammers and so forth. Your latest post suggest you have something you do not wish for others to break into. My willingness to help you is about non-existent. Please do not PM me asking for help again. I believe your intent is not for good purposes. I'm not asking others to judge you, I'm only stating my opinion. If I'm wrong on what I believe your intent is, then please explain in full what you want to do. I have no issue in helping others (I more than happy to do this), but I do have issue with causing harm.

Edited by Volly

Fanatick

I want to make a script who protect my script same as upx , but i dont want that he compress file ( upx ) i want that he script file.

I think you will understand thanks.

Fanatick

You can be confused because i see that it can be mean malware etc what i want to make.

But if i wanted to make that , i'm not stupid , I go in Delphi or C++ and it's 1000x more easy.

I understand your comportment , But its not for supsicious programms.

Valuater

From all of your previous post, I've read talk of key loggers, spammers and so forth. Your latest post suggest you have something you do not wish for others to break into. My willingness to help you is about non-existent. Please do not PM me asking for help again. I believe your intent is not for good purposes. I'm not asking others to judge you, I'm only stating my opinion. If I'm wrong on what I believe your intent is, then please explain in full what you want to do. I have no issue in helping others (I more than happy to do this), but I do have issue with causing harm.

Ditto... how many people are you going to PM

8)

NEWHeader1.png