WinHTTP functions

trancexx

You have to add the content-type-hedaer:

_WinHttpSendRequest($hRequest,"Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" & @CRLF, $WINHTTP_NO_REQUEST_DATA, StringLen($data))

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

And technically you don't need to use _WinHttpWriteData(). You can send this:

$data = "v=101" 

_WinHttpSendRequest($hRequest,"Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded", $data)

or:

$data = "v=101"
_WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded")
_WinHttpSendRequest($hRequest,$WINHTTP_NO_ADDITIONAL_HEADERS, $data)
Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

WinHttpWriteData has been translated by trancexx and me.

Now, i#ll post WinHttpCrackUrl, WinHttpCreateUrl and WinHttpSetStatusCallback :mellow:

(examples in the files)

your callback example never work for me ?

73 108 111 118 101 65 117 116 111 105 116

your callback example never work for me ?

The example acutally doesn't do anything. It just sets the status callback and exits, you have to add some code on your own to use the status callback.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

The example acutally doesn't do anything. It just sets the status callback and exits, you have to add some code on your own to use the status callback.

I am not a pro in C++ , so any working example please ? Posted Image

Why do you need an other example?

This function is only useful if you want to do asynchronous WinHTTP-calls, that means sending a request without waiting for tehe response of the server. Then the callback will receive a message when the server has responded and your script can continue processing the response.

I think this techniue is rarely used.

Why do you need an other example?

This function is only useful if you want to do asynchronous WinHTTP-calls, that means sending a request without waiting for tehe response of the server. Then the callback will receive a message when the server has responded and your script can continue processing the response.

I think this techniue is rarely used.

I am creating a Clint Service for updating the software (Automatic or Manual), which is controlled by the User Base GUI. So when the user send the request or the new update is avialible , it will start the update process & send the updating progress to the User Base GUI.

Before implementing this UDF i was using FTP & "internet Status Callback" function to show the progress, but i found that FTP is not enough secure, i mean i found some tools which can allocate detail about Opened Session of FTP, thats why i come to this UDF. I know that there is nothing impossible to hack, but through HTTP & PHP its a bit secure.

Now i want to implement the callback function, but in your example its always return the INVALID_HANDLE, thats why i am asking for working example.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

And the code is?

Func _POSTRequest($domain, $file, $query)
    Local $hOpen, $hConnect, $hRequest
    $hOpen = _WinHttpOpen()
    $hConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hOpen, $domain)
    $hRequest = _WinHttpOpenRequest($hConnect, "POST", $file)
    _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6")
    _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded")
    _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "Connection: Keep-Alive")
    _WinHttpSendRequest($hRequest, $WINHTTP_NO_ADDITIONAL_HEADERS, $query)
    _WinHttpReceiveResponse($hRequest)
    $hResponse = _WinHttpReadData($hRequest)
    _WinHttpCloseHandle($hRequest)
    _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect)
    _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen)

Return $hResponse
EndFunc

That's the function I use...it's only giving me back a 8192 of the response instead of the full response.

Func _POSTRequest($domain, $file, $query)
    Local $hOpen, $hConnect, $hRequest
    $hOpen = _WinHttpOpen()
    $hConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hOpen, $domain)
    $hRequest = _WinHttpOpenRequest($hConnect, "POST", $file)
    _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6")
    _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "Connection: Keep-Alive")
    _WinHttpSendRequest($hRequest, $WINHTTP_NO_ADDITIONAL_HEADERS, $query)
    _WinHttpReceiveResponse($hRequest)
    $hResponse = _WinHttpReadData($hRequest)

Return $hResponse
EndFunc

That's the function I use...it's only giving me back a 8192 of the response instead of the full response.

No, not "instead".

That's the default behavior of _WinHttpReadData() function. I made sure that was documented, just read the header of that function.

Anyway, you have to read in a loop to get all of the response. For example:

;...
Local $sChunk, $sResponse
While 1
    $sChunk = _WinHttpReadData($hRequest)
    If @error Then ExitLoop
    $sResponse &= $sChunk
WEnd
Return $sResponse
;...
Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Thanks trancexx. New problem, LOL. Err, is WinHTTP not able to access localhost? The following code won't work...

#include "WinHTTP.au3"

$LocalIP = "localhost"
$hw_open = _WinHttpOpen()
$hw_connect = _WinHttpConnect($hw_open, $LocalIP)
$h_openRequest = _WinHttpOpenRequest($hw_connect, "GET", "/test.html")
_WinHttpSendRequest($h_openRequest,$WINHTTP_NO_ADDITIONAL_HEADERS, $WINHTTP_NO_REQUEST_DATA)
_WinHttpReceiveResponse($h_openRequest)
MsgBox(0, "", _WinHttpReadData($h_openRequest))
_WinHttpCloseHandle($h_openRequest)
_WinHttpCloseHandle($hw_connect)
_WinHttpCloseHandle($hw_open)
Edited by motionman95