Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darzanmihai

XML-RPC how could I?

9 posts in this topic

I want to use XML-RPC to send information from one computer to another on demand.

Lets say we have 2 computers:

Comp1 sends to XML-RPC server: Login:UsrName/Pass and server sends to Comp2

Comp2 receives the command and replyes by sending a reply to server witch sends info back to Comp1.

Something like that...the ideea is that I whant to make 2 computers send and receive commands/results to each other throught XML-RPC.

How could I do it?

Is there an example script someone could show me?

I do not like stupid and idiot people that write idiot things...If you are one, do not write.

Someone?

I do not like stupid and idiot people that write idiot things...If you are one, do not write.

I want to use XML-RPC to send information from one computer to another on demand.

Lets say we have 2 computers:

Comp1 sends to XML-RPC server: Login:UsrName/Pass and server sends to Comp2

Comp2 receives the command and replyes by sending a reply to server witch sends info back to Comp1.

Something like that...the ideea is that I whant to make 2 computers send and receive commands/results to each other throught XML-RPC.

How could I do it?

Is there an example script someone could show me?

Is there someone who can help me with this one?

I need atleast another method....

I need atleast another method....

so...nobody knows?

use the TCP-functions :) You just have to think of a way to submit data.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

use the TCP-functions :) You just have to think of a way to submit data.

Could you give me an script example plese? I don't know were to start from...

Could you give me an script example plese? I don't know were to start from...

I would like this to send information (string) from one computer to another , but the computers are not in the same network, so, I think it needs to send throught the internet.

Made a quick example, but for communcation over the internet, you should read about port forwarding.

XML_RPC.zip

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes