Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SiteMaze

mySql prepared statement

3 posts in this topic

I have been using the mySQL udf with no problems. I use AutoIT to construct a dynamic SQL and then query the database.

But I read mySQL prepared statement can speed up recurring queries, it is supported in the java connector and also in the windows mySQL connector. I was wondering if anyone have implemented it in AutoIT? How to call it?

Please share your experiences.

I have been using the mySQL udf with no problems. I use AutoIT to construct a dynamic SQL and then query the database.

But I read mySQL prepared statement can speed up recurring queries, it is supported in the java connector and also in the windows mySQL connector. I was wondering if anyone have implemented it in AutoIT? How to call it?

Please share your experiences.

Try this;

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/#additional-resources

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

I created the default c-api wrapper funcs for AutoIt: http://www.autoit.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3435 , but there's no documentation yet. The funcs for prepared statements should be created in a similar way. I didn't write wrappers for them since i tought they're unnecessary

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes