Sign in to follow this  
SoftVoile

Question about Loop and net connections

SoftVoile

hi,

A1- how to check if there is already a net connection is created or available on pc?

A2- how to check the (Default) net connection type, is it DialUp or BroadBand/DSL ?

B1- is there any limitation on while loop, if so.. for how much time a while loop can run?

While 1
 Sleep(100)
WEnd

C1- is there any UDF for downloading files from Rapidshare.com in hidden mode as a free user? if not then is it possible in autoit, if yes then how?

For Example this file: http://rapidshare.com/files/181352310/Thank_You.rar

InetGet() is not working for this.

Edit: Explained more

Edited by SoftVoile

Unresolved topics:1- Please help me in Editing or replacing a page in FireFox and IE.Please have a look at them.

Innovative

A1 :

Ping("www.yahoo.com")

A2 : I've seen a script from the example section that does this , search for it .

B1 : There are no limitations , the loop will keep running until you exit the loop

B2 : I don't understand what you're talking about , do you mean to download rapidshare files remotely (as in having a hidden browser) ?

SoftVoile

A1 :

Ping("www.yahoo.com")

A2 : I've seen a script from the example section that does this , search for it .

B1 : There are no limitations , the loop will keep running until you exit the loop

B2 : I don't understand what you're talking about , do you mean to download rapidshare files remotely (as in having a hidden browser) ?

thanks for the answers xVivoCity, but the Ping() is used for checking if net is connected or not and i want to check the connection where from we dial or connect.

A2- i searched but could not find such type of UDF,etc what key words i should use?

B2- yes, i want to download files from that site as a free user remotely in hidden browsing mode for updates of my tiny script.

Unresolved topics:1- Please help me in Editing or replacing a page in FireFox and IE.Please have a look at them.

Innovative

thanks for the answers xVivoCity, but the Ping() is used for checking if net is connected or not and i want to check the connection where from we dial or connect.

A2- i searched but could not find such type of UDF,etc what key words i should use?

B2- yes, i want to download files from that site as a free user remotely in hidden browsing mode for updates of my tiny script.

A1 - Isn't that what you wanted ? You wanted to check if connections are available on the pc

A2 - Forgotten , if i'm not wrong, try searching rasdial

B2 - It is not possible to do that hidden unless rapidshare support that through some commands (i guess that's not supported). However, you can try controlclicking or mouseclicking on the button ..

WoW!~! there is a cool tune in your file. i downloaded it and now setting as a Ringtune. pics are also great. thanks

That seems to be abit off-topic ..