Hikaku screen cover utility

iHonda

mm i think its because the window lost focus shortly after releasing this beta RomanK and i did some tests and found that once the cover becomes inactive it doesnt regain active when you click on it and even if it does it doesnt reenter the loop it needs for the cover GUIs controls to work. if your on msn 1 day i would like some help with this script.

Peace,

iHonda

A great place to start Autoit 1-2-3

I hate to sound like a douchebag, but where have I seen these features before...

-iTunes Intigration

-Ability to take pictures using webcam when the pasword is entered incorrectly, or correctly, or both.

-Power saving, turns monitors off after 30 seconds of locked inactivity!

-Dual Display Support

@psynegy they havnt been intigrated yet, nor have i used any of your code, youll get your recognition if you deserve it, im not one to steal code or credit when they become a reality in hikaku they will know where it came from

@RomanK yeah i was thinking about letting the user set it but ive yet to think of a way to do it easily, im also still working on the loops, i gotta sleep for a few hours but when i get up im determined to solve the loop problems and move on to other parts of it

over 400 views and only 2 downloads? mm somethings not right... Come on guys give it a download and let me know what you think.

I know theres a lot left to do and I've actually decided to start making this a team effort so special thanks to Firefox and RomanK for jumpin on the team and helping out ^^

Peace

iHonda

ps... i need a better sig thingy the Peace ihonda is gettin lame

@Firefox: I can test it on Vista 32-bit and Win7 64-bit. :lmao:

@iHonda: Maybe it's because most people don't need to block their computers or they use the windows' own function.

But Hikaku is better :think:

By the way, you mentioned webcam... I'm dreaming of an automatic login, so, when I sit in front of the camera, Hikaku is automaticly unlocking.

I know, that's futuristic, but maybe it can be done. Anyway, there are other things to do first.

Did you change anything in the loop the last 2 days?

When you're back online in MSN, write me, please. :)

[font="Courier New"]http://RomanK.hondadesigns.com[/font]

@RomanK

Download lockn from this forum, try to understand all script and see what doesnt work on vista (unapropriate classname window) but with the new lockn, every line will have comment for understand all script :)

Cheers, FireFox.

@RomanK

Download lockn from this forum, try to understand all script and see what doesnt work on vista (unapropriate classname window) but with the new lockn, every line will have comment for understand all script :)

Cheers, FireFox.

Why do you always mention your own projects in a thread where it usually doesn't need to belong? You could have asked that in a PM.

Brett

Now now guys lets be nice, considering ive used parts of lockn in hikaku as an extra measure to keep things locked i find that its turning into more of a problem than a blessing, I found 1 major bug in the last 3 days of testing and thats if you end process Hikaku while the lock is engaged it doesn't bring back your start menu, task bar, or desktop so im thinking of removing the lockn bits from Hikaku since my other ways seem to work enough.

• 3 weeks later...

nice. i would liek to see at the webcam picture @wrong pw also a pop up after the successfull pw entry which tells u if someone put a wrong password.. so u dont have always to check your pictures folder for it.. or maybe never check it and got tons of screen :)

• 2 weeks later...