Using Key in minimalized window

Gordoni

Try putting a space between the 'SHIFTDOWN' --> Shift Down.

Perhaps use LSHIFT or RSHIFT?

Not sure if that would matter, you could also use WinGetHandle and use the handle in there instead :/ maybe that would work?

Edited by AwAke

huh ? :)

Still need help

Are you trying to minimized a window when SHIFTDOWN is pressed or send a keystroke of SHIFTDOWN to that window?

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"]*** The information contained in this post should be considered and certified WORKS ON MY MACHINE ***[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"] [/size][/font]

Are you trying to minimized a window when SHIFTDOWN is pressed or send a keystroke of SHIFTDOWN to that window?

I wanna send a keystroke of SHIFTDOWN to that window for any time ( example 100000 miliseconds )

or only keystroke of SHIFTDOWN to that window but must be used for a script time ( Example me holding keyboard button with SHIFTDOWN and dont do SHIFTUP )

Btw Send("{SHIFTDOWN}") Works but need to use that in minimalized window

Edited by Gordoni

Might want to relook your TimerDiff() anyway;

Returns the time difference (in milliseconds) from a previous call to TimerInit().

>= 800000000ms?

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Might want to relook your TimerDiff() anyway;

Returns the time difference (in milliseconds) from a previous call to TimerInit().

>= 800000000ms?

I am new to this but I thought that you had to provide a ControlID to the ControlSend function. You might want to use the AutoIt3Info utility to get the ControID and then use that in your ControlSend.

Bob

--------------------bobchernow, Bob ChernowWhat a long strange trip it's beenUDFs: [post="635594"]Multiple Monitor Screen Resolution Change[/post]